Reviews for Banishment
secretkeeper0024 chapter 48 . 11/24/2022
Really enjoyed your story. Your writing is terrific, I like that all the threads kept weaving in and out. I especially liked the character development of Aden and what a rare treat to find a completed fanfic! thank you very much.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 24 . 11/20/2022
For me, this, Nia's death, is proof that when you become a monster because of another monster, you truly failed yourself. And that the saddest things ever..., losing yourself.
Jennifer B Taylor chapter 48 . 1/30/2022
Wow. This story was amazing and I loved it. Thank you so much for coming back and finishing it. I recently started reading The 100 fanfiction and was looking for complete, longer works. This was perfect.

Loved the characterizations and story. You stayed very true to character and crafted a well thought out story arc.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Laanni chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
because Clarke is always written like a weakling
LauratheChef chapter 48 . 8/22/2021
the raven thing was certainly a rollercoaster ride this chapter.

good chapter though.
SyxScamander chapter 48 . 8/21/2021
Is this story in ao3?
KaylaChild chapter 47 . 7/9/2021
Loving this story so much! I hope you continue to update it! 3
AllstarJunior chapter 47 . 5/30/2021
Loving the story so far! Don't understand how people can mislike this story, don't let their hate get you down, and it was lovely to hear that you wanted to continue the story! Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Inhaled Atoms chapter 47 . 4/26/2021
Ok so, I know that you have probably had this chapter done or at least started for a long time, but, I mean, seriously. What are the odds that after two and a half years of not updating the story, you would post a new chapter on the same day that I find/read/leave a review on your story. It's kinda awesome and very unexpected, but I shall make no complaints.
This was a good chapter, and I would totally be down to read more of them if you've got them. Keep up the good work.
-Atom
Inhaled Atoms chapter 46 . 4/25/2021
This is a fantastic story, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tries to discourage you saying otherwise. I would really like to see this story completed. I know it's a long shot since its been two and a half years since this story was last updated and almost a year and half since you've updated anything on your profile, but if you ever check on your reviews, it seems like the ones on this story are (for the most part) positive. Either way, I really enjoyed the story, so thanks for the good read.
-Atom
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 3/24/2021
Eh . . . You do seem to be a good writer . . . but I just can't deal with this version of Clarke. All whining and bitching and being stupendously stupid . . . While I can see it as an accurate depiction of one way she could respond to her actions at Mount Weather I feel Clarke wouldn't be this weak. It's too hard for me to read, personally.
Hope you continue writing and enjoy it though.
Spidersauce chapter 3 . 3/24/2021
Yeah . . . this Clarke is patheticWhich seems to be the point of your story though so I'll bear with it and hope it goes somewhere :o
Spidersauce chapter 2 . 3/24/2021
Disappointed this Clarke is so weak to try and drink herself to death.
But I like your writing.
Lpizza38 chapter 46 . 1/28/2021
Will you finish this story, with what happen to Lexa?
zoe07 chapter 46 . 1/7/2021
Please ever continue this story! I just found it and read it in 2 days!