Reviews for Angel
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow. I love Draco and Ginny stories. This was a good one. :)
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I find it strange that I enjoyed this, but oh well. This was really good and a great insight to another side of Draco and the thoughts of Ginny.
muppetmadness chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw. Nice bit about Oz. And the tasting like strawberries. And the names. I love Buffy crossovers.
nottinghill chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
*applause* wow, well done!
Cara chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow, beatifully written. I loved it! I'm going to read some more of your stories now!
HPandLOTRfan chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Hey! I luv this story! I'm about 2 read your story about Cho! Please write more HP fanfics!
MelAnn1583 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Such a sad ending, but I really loved it. In your profile you said you liked the idea that Harry/Hermione/Ron were all one big happy couple. I definitely like that idea, too. I wish there were more fan fics out there like that!
Do-The-Cahrazy chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
This story is SO good but SO sad! It made me cry so hard! I can't believe he died. That sucks!
Tiny Q chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Wow. That was awesome. Had me sitting there reading it from beginning to end. It was all so sweet and fluffy. Except when Malfoy died, but you still managed to give it a happy ending. Thank you for that. :)
Melanie Pointe chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
That was SO romantic, I was practically crying! So sad! That's going on MY list!
SnapeJuice chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
He died? He DIED? I actually liked Draco in this and he DIED? This is so well written, Rivulet. Please keep it up. Just the right amount of grief and plot and emotion and everything. Just perfect.
Atomic-Rye chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
so sad...

it made my heart cry...

did he really die?
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
That was very long...and sad...*sniffles*

Darnit...why did Draco have to die? *sniffles*
sabacat chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Wow! That was so wonderful... so sweet and sad.

Great fic!
Neca chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
woderful. you're a quite suitable writer (or so).

mfg