Reviews for Judgment Reckoning
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
omg I can't believe this is unfinished...totally devastated. I was addicted like the ring!
ARE chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
MORRREEE, MORRREEEE
idon'twanttotellyoumyname chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
yes please do continue. i like it.
Within Imagination chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
Please update this story soon! It is very interesting. You have very good grammar, spelling, and a very exciting plot. I am on the edge of my seat, so please continue!
LegolasIsMine chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
Ahh, this story is like treasure and gems among trash. I simply adore the way your portray the characters, and the speech is brilliant. I love Faramir.
LightNeverFades chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Please continue! :) This is a WONDERFUL story!

~Elwyndra
Speedy Hobbit chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
Finally, I check this story on a whim and see an update! Now, if you could just humor me (and your other readers) with another...

Poor Frodo! o(
Kellie chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
So happy you decided to pick this story up again. It started out great, and gets better with every chapter. I hope you realize that you've created something that is just too darn good to leave unfinished. So... isn't it about time for another update? Yes, I think it is. Please... PRETTY PLEASE.
ClaudiaofBree chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
oh, dear! Things aren't getting any better for Frodo here, are they? I hope Faramir slays those horrid men of his.
heartofahobbit chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
terrific...I have been following your story from the beginning, and as you "paused" in your creation I was saddened and hoped you'd find your way back to this marvelous tale eventually...imagine my delight when I found you'd begun to write again...with fits and starts...as is the case with much in the world of fan fic it seems...but a story worth waiting for! I am enamoured of the Faramir that you present...he is so noble and conflicted, a truly marvelous combination...especially to highlight Frodo's angst...and your Frodo...my goodness, just when I'd thought he'd gone all soft and mindless...you give him some stirring speech to set me back on my heels again...you are really keeping me guessing! I like that...waiting, patiently as I can, for more...wonderful story!
RosieCotten chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
so good, so good, so good! This is...so good! Please hurry and post the next chapter. Will Frodo get injured more?
lovethosehobbits chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
Most excellent! You have me riveted (spelling?). Pray continue, my friend. tree
lovethosehobbits chapter 10 . 7/8/2004
While I was extremely delighted to see an update to this fantastic fic, I was most distressed to hear of the grief you have suffered this year. My condolences, my friend. Be assured you have many here at and your other sites that I've seen you post at that love and care about you and are thinking of you in your time of need. Tree
Rosie26 chapter 11 . 7/5/2004
Wow - this is wonderful stuff. Totally gripping and really really well written. I don't know how I missed it, but I'm glad I found it. I adore your Sam - and please keep Faramir noble!
Ancalime8301 chapter 11 . 7/5/2004
So glad to see more! :) I love the angst in this story, between the descriptions of what Frodo is going through, to this added wrinkle in this chapter of Faramir's men attacking him... I was somewhat confused by who exactly had the Ring when Frodo was first wedging himself into that stone pocket, but that's all right -sometimes I'm easily confused. ;)

I hope real life has settled down for you some. :)