Reviews for Harry Potter: The Game of the Deathly Hallows
dark.wizard92 chapter 5 . 9/16
I really want to read some smashing in the next chapter
People really need to proofread things before posting them, this may have a decent plot but I wouldn't know because it reads as though it was written by a 7 year-old.
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 8/3
Poor Harry he just can't catch a break.
You are really having fun with the reviews and all aren't you?
Nerdking45 chapter 5 . 6/3
It had been a year when are u updating or have u abandoned it
And if You Have abandoned it can Use ur plot plzzzzzz Reply
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 4/17
you have Harry refer to him as "Kingslayer", then immediately afterwards state that he has no idea who Jaime is.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 4/17
while you overuse some phrases too much, the main thing that stands out is you repeatedly having other refer to Harry as a boy. given that it's set in an analogue the middle ages, you realize that a 17 year old is considered a full grown man, right? and that it wasn't uncommon for someone that age to already be married, and possibly a father.
Name Ninja chapter 3 . 4/14
Just a warning for those, like myself, who absolutely hate main character name changes and what they usually represent:
SUPRISE NAME CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER! I REPEAT, SUPRISE NAME CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER!

Harry Potter gets renamed to Hadrian for no reason that I can see other than the author going, "I wanna!"

Whether he's actually an OC in disguise I can't be bothered to waste more time figuring out. Soon as I saw the surprise name change I decided to write up this review and then close the story outright... I came to read about Harry. Not some guy named Hadrian.

Later.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 4/16
interesting beginning, though i find it pretty hard to believe that Malfoy, of all people, caused the world to end.
femalefarrier chapter 5 . 4/6
Keep going loving the story
Awesome story! Please update again soon and don't abandon this story please!
orionastro chapter 5 . 3/7
very good story so far, I do wonder when to harry will Reestablish Hogwarts Maybe in the North near Winterfell , and harry will be the the first to realize that Winter is Coming along with The Long night ,and the Others . Can't hardly wait for the next chapters
mwinter1 chapter 3 . 2/2
Starting reading this story today. go half way through this chapter. Pick which point of view you want to write from and write constantly switching almost every other paragraph is bad.
1529 chapter 5 . 1/19
Jaime Lannister has a 'good heart?' This is the same guy that has never held to an oath he swore? He was to guard Aerys, he stabbed him in the back (no matter how justified). He was too serve Robert faithfully, instead he sleeps with his wife. He swore off women and the having of children... see last point. He has no compunction about murdering little kids to keep his secret. I'm sure that I'm missing some parts that he broke (at least a couple of those he swore upon becoming a knight), but that pretty much describes his character. A 'good heart' is not something that Jaime possesses.

A decent story so far, I hope it isn't abandoned.
1529 chapter 2 . 1/19
An interesting chapter, although I believe that Harry's 'selfishness' seems to be more of a kleptomania and it seems too fast and too complete. It could be, potentially, a momentary thing brought on by added stress, but it's just too sudden and complete to be permanent unless he suddenly went insane.

The scene with the goblins is also a bit excessive as Harry never tried to let the goblins 'do the right thing,' even with everything, Harry chose to break into the bank and willfully caused massive amounts of damage without ever trying anything else.

Thanks for writing.