Reviews for Harry Potter: The Game of the Deathly Hallows
Alasiir The Ranger chapter 5 . 6/22
I demand an update good sir!
DipstickMadden chapter 5 . 4/6
More please
ortizmercy62 chapter 5 . 3/29
Update please
agnar chapter 2 . 1/4
Wow, the most ridiculous thing ever. So the AK cannot be deflected unless all life on Earth is sacrificed?

So how did Lily's death prove enough to bounce it back on LV when he was a baby? Or a simple disarming charm annulled it in the graveyard 4th year. Seems like at least twice the AK was stopped with a lot less effort than killing all life on Earth.

Sending Harry over is fine, he wanted to get away anyway. The killing of all life on Earth for no good reason? Dumb as all fuck.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
Je deteste les gens comme toi! Commence pas quelque chose que tu finis pas espèce de bon à rien
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
Hah. Another unfinish story..
dark.wizard92 chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
I really want to read some smashing in the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
People really need to proofread things before posting them, this may have a decent plot but I wouldn't know because it reads as though it was written by a 7 year-old.
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Poor Harry he just can't catch a break.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
You are really having fun with the reviews and all aren't you?
Nerdking45 chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
It had been a year when are u updating or have u abandoned it
And if You Have abandoned it can Use ur plot plzzzzzz Reply
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
you have Harry refer to him as "Kingslayer", then immediately afterwards state that he has no idea who Jaime is.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
while you overuse some phrases too much, the main thing that stands out is you repeatedly having other refer to Harry as a boy. given that it's set in an analogue the middle ages, you realize that a 17 year old is considered a full grown man, right? and that it wasn't uncommon for someone that age to already be married, and possibly a father.
Name Ninja chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
Just a warning for those, like myself, who absolutely hate main character name changes and what they usually represent:
SUPRISE NAME CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER! I REPEAT, SUPRISE NAME CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER!

Harry Potter gets renamed to Hadrian for no reason that I can see other than the author going, "I wanna!"

Whether he's actually an OC in disguise I can't be bothered to waste more time figuring out. Soon as I saw the surprise name change I decided to write up this review and then close the story outright... I came to read about Harry. Not some guy named Hadrian.

Later.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
interesting beginning, though i find it pretty hard to believe that Malfoy, of all people, caused the world to end.