Reviews for Watch Over Me
CaliforniaCougar chapter 6 . 2/5
awww favorite time of day
CaliforniaCougar chapter 2 . 2/5
muggle technology doesn't work in Hogwarts. not that it detracts from the story, it's just a niggling thought I had
CaliforniaCougar chapter 1 . 2/5
that was subtle lol
lovergyrl100 chapter 16 . 1/7
Lovely fic! But what I want to know is what's on page 33?
robituputup chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Great fic! Thank you for the lovely reading piece!
skyeryder01 chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
lol
jada951 chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
great story!

ron is just...ugh!
never right for her.
i don't care what the circumstances might be.

just no.

Severus, on the other hand has great potential.
at least he can read a book.
Blurred Memories chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
I love everything about this story! It just got better every chapter, amazing. I really like the ideas you came up with, you did a great job with these characters! Thanks for sharing, oh, by the way, Ron got what he deserved and the ending was lovely
corvusdraconis chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
LOL Potions for Play. Nice ending. She finally got that chocolate frog card. Thanks for sharing this with us.
corvusdraconis chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
There were a lot of unsettling things in this chapter. Finding out that Kingsley is a bastard (who I normally see a good man) and that Minerva was so preoccupied with appearances to be such a pill. I see those two (and I write them that way) as far more kind and fair sorts. That's just how I see them, so it's not that I hold you to blame for writing the story as you want (Merlin knows, I do with mine)- it was just a shock, I guess. Made me angry and wanting to strangle someone. To your credit that you made "villains" enough to feel personally slighted when they did stuff I didn't like. hah.
corvusdraconis chapter 10 . 7/25/2017
The Legitimens typo was strangely appropriate. I'd imagine standing by knowing someone you love is going to get beaten is just another sort of torture.
corvusdraconis chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
I think I'm in love with this bantering Severus that states things like "I have no desire to marry a vacuous brat, which would require me to walk around my own home with my wallet open and a children's thesaurus so that I might translate my conversations into words small enough for her to comprehend." LOL. I'm loving this so far, thanks for writing and making my day a bit brighter.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I looooove this story. I just finished reading it on AO3. thank you!
Dimplz chapter 16 . 5/15/2017
This was a charming story and it was an entertaining read.

It's funny, I wrote a Dramione fic for myself about a couple of years ago and we handled Ron/Hermione scenario practically the same! In my fic, Ron assaulted Hermione mostly because he couldn't accept her relationship with Draco (it's complicated) but he wasn't sent to Azkaban because of his War Hero status and public opinion (this took place directly post-war). Instead, he had to go to treatment, as well as get a tattoo that was charmed to a pin or bracelet Hermione wore that would give him a painful sensation if he got within a certain amount of distance of her. In my epilogue, Ron saw Hermione for the first time in 10 years where he truly apologized for hurting her and he admitted he had a lot of issues to work through. Ron was married and worked as a community volunteer for several years prior to the epilogue meeting. Hermione didn't forgive him in the end, but she did accept his apology and wished him well in his life.

While I was reading your story, I was actually pretty excited to see a similar idea in print, so to speak. :D

Thanks for writing!