Reviews for Watch Over Me
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 16 . 8/30
I loved this story. they are so cute together and I never liked Ron
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 16 . 7/3
Bloody brilliant! This was a really well written story with a fantastic plot. I think you were true to your characters and did a brilliant job in differentiating the characters from the books.
SNL31 chapter 16 . 3/21
Interesting story. I can get on board with Snape being not so vicious and being so different after the war. However I can’t get on board with Ron being that big of a jerk. He’s not my favorite character by any means but that’s some major leaps for him to become an alcoholic and attempted murderer. Great writing though. I did enjoy it.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 6 . 2/5
awww favorite time of day
CaliforniaCougar chapter 2 . 2/5
muggle technology doesn't work in Hogwarts. not that it detracts from the story, it's just a niggling thought I had
CaliforniaCougar chapter 1 . 2/5
that was subtle lol
lovergyrl100 chapter 16 . 1/7
Lovely fic! But what I want to know is what's on page 33?
robituputup chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Great fic! Thank you for the lovely reading piece!
skyeryder01 chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
lol
jada951 chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
great story!

ron is just...ugh!
never right for her.
i don't care what the circumstances might be.

just no.

Severus, on the other hand has great potential.
at least he can read a book.
Blurred Memories chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
I love everything about this story! It just got better every chapter, amazing. I really like the ideas you came up with, you did a great job with these characters! Thanks for sharing, oh, by the way, Ron got what he deserved and the ending was lovely
corvusdraconis chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
LOL Potions for Play. Nice ending. She finally got that chocolate frog card. Thanks for sharing this with us.
corvusdraconis chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
There were a lot of unsettling things in this chapter. Finding out that Kingsley is a bastard (who I normally see a good man) and that Minerva was so preoccupied with appearances to be such a pill. I see those two (and I write them that way) as far more kind and fair sorts. That's just how I see them, so it's not that I hold you to blame for writing the story as you want (Merlin knows, I do with mine)- it was just a shock, I guess. Made me angry and wanting to strangle someone. To your credit that you made "villains" enough to feel personally slighted when they did stuff I didn't like. hah.
corvusdraconis chapter 10 . 7/25/2017
The Legitimens typo was strangely appropriate. I'd imagine standing by knowing someone you love is going to get beaten is just another sort of torture.