Reviews for Cinderjuice
FooFaFie chapter 20 . 2/16
Oh My God I'M LIKE SUPER IN LOVE WITH THIS! (like SUUUPER in love; I could almost marry it!)
Nikki chapter 5 . 10/28/2019
I am VERY familiar with Tom Lehrer and this whole chapter had me giggling like a fool as I sang the song to myself!
levele3 chapter 5 . 4/21/2019
with lyrics like that I wasn't even surprised to find it was a Tom Lehrer song.
Excellent story!
Miranda Shadowind chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
Re-reading this for the fun of it, and loving it more than the first time.

Hehe, "Not today". Is that a sneaky "Game of Thrones" reference I spy, or just an appropriate coincidence?
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I'm liking where this story is going. I hope this prom turns out better for BJ than the last one XD
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2017
I decided to reread this series again and it is just as much fun as the last time. When I first read this I wasn't sure about it since I was never really a big fan of Beetlejuice, but I love them in this and your other Beetlejuice stories.
Andy chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
This story is beyond adorable. Your portrayal of the characters seemed pretty on point which I'm always a fan of. I was so happy reading this first installment of your series. I look forward to reading the rest. Thank you. Thank you so much for posting this. May you keep writing and may it get even better. :)
NeversideFaerie chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
It really seemed like Charles to say "My little girl's all grown-up!" I bet he's going to say something similar when her next big event arrives...
NeversideFaerie chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
"If I'd said it was a stunt, would you have helped me?"
"No!"
Hahahaha! XD
NeversideFaerie chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
How BJ defeated Scuzzo really caught me by surprise and his reaction was brilliant!
NeversideFaerie chapter 15 . 9/15/2016
The last sentence in this chapter was the perfect ending!
NeversideFaerie chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Wow, that's really clever! Why didn't I see this coming?!
NeversideFaerie chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Oh gosh, I can definitely see now you're starting to parody the show's fandom with this entire story!
NeversideFaerie chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Mind you, they didn’t have Tumblr or Scamazon :D in 1995 either...I guess this story's set in the present day.
NeversideFaerie chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Oh gosh, this is spot on! I can even hear the characters' voices as I read.