Reviews for Cinderjuice
NeversideFaerie chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I think the idea of the Neitherworld having a Fairy Godfather is just so utterly true to the flavour of the programme - it's filled with parodies and this one works so well!
NeversideFaerie chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This is a pretty good start - everyone seems to be in character and the dialogue is interesting.
May I point out one slight mistake? Though it was appropriate to mention the Corpse Bride - it's one of the most famous gothic films around - it was released in 2005 whereas the Beetlejuice cartoon was set in the 90s. I estimate this story is taking place in 1995 (the show began in 1989, when Lyds was 12).
Other than that, it was a good read!
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
*wields baton at crowd of 20 neitherworldians* Okay, people, on three! *grumbling can be heard from crowd* *whips out patented lead pipe o'doom #81 and waves it threateningly* Haven't we been over this already? *much shuffling of feet and some sighs are uttered* *Lead Pipe o'Doom #83 goes back up sleeve* AAah-hem! And a one-a, and a -two-a, *glares as several neitherworldians are starting to get antsy* and three!

*All utter forth* AAAWWWWWW! *several skeletons and two monsters look nervous as Lead Pipe o'Doom #73 comes back out for a second along with a bottle of beetles, two combs a stack of fifties and a tape of Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies from sleeves* *nods satisfied to self* Okay, people, you can go about your business. The payment's on the table behind me. *puts down items except for Lead Pipe o'Doom #43 which disappears up sleeve*

Kinda sad to see it ending, but happy there's a sequel. *gestures wildly at table on stage as a ghost looks sadly at MTDL* No, the payment's up there. *ghost stomps off as MTDL notices table is empty* *groans* Greedy ghouls, you know I hate 'em. *sighs*

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

*stomps up and starts shaking down earlier ghosts* I said to spread it out amongst yourselves, dammit! *pulls back out Lead Pipe o'Doom #409, a mop and a spray bottle labelled Ghost-B-Gon and shakes it threateningly* Now we're a-gonna settle this once and for all! *stomps further twoard crowd fighting over goodies*

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
*cracks whip and holds chair dressed in lion tamer's outfit* Back, [-Name censored for safety's sake-], back! *crackswhip and pokes chair forward* Back, I say! *camera pans back to show sixty-foot troll that makes the one from HP & PS look tiny* Back! *maneuvers troll into cage* *wipes forehead* Whew! I thought I was gonna have to unleash Tiny over here *troll growls and starts thrashing against cage* Thankfully we got a happier ending than what I thought was gonna happen, so... *shrugs and looks sheepish* *troll starts raging* *cracking noises are heard* *looks up with Wile E. Coyote-esque look of deep terror on face* Oh dear... *whips out atomic-owered pogo stick with ACME brand slapped on side* Gotta go - Tiny needs feeding... *goes boing, boing, before pogo stick explodes in gigantic ghout of flame from underneath and flies into top of viewpoint*

Good luck and good night...! *shout fades as pogo stick flies further away*

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
Urgh, what an 4$#! *turns into a donkey* BREAHHH!
This chapter got me kinda down *turns into arrow pointing downward*

Just hope Mr. Monitor gets all wrapped up *turns into monitor gift-wrapped*

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

Depp-Knight2000 chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
Omg! This was such a great story to read! Can't wait to read the sequel! Thank you for writing it and for posting it to be read! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
Soooooo... Married huh? Needs some fan art to go with this
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Wait! This all for a realtiy show!? And the shippers?!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Aw! I utterly adored this story and now I want to go and watch the show again. Thank you so much for writing this excellent story. I'll be sure to read other Beetlejuice stories you wrote.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
Interesting offer from the Fairy Godfather. It really is a big decision for them both.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
Ah yes - I just love the Fairy Godfather. Ha ha! I really liked how this turned out and phew all's well.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
Ouch! This really hurt. Poor Lydia. I'm sure that BJ thinks he's doing the right thing, but I'm just as sure that it is a big mistake. :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Ah - this was too cute. I love this story so much!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Of course things went wrong; it's Beetlejuice after all. Ha ha!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Oh my gosh - yes that warning wa required. :)
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »