Reviews for Cinderjuice
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 2/4/2016
Thank goodness that Fairy Godfather can be a reasonable sort when it is clear that things have gone very out of hand. Because the destructive chaos that an angry BJ unleashed even without power was definitely impressive and scary. But now they have it all sorted out and he's got an idea to share. Very nice work on this chapter.
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 2/3/2016
Yeah, BJ just plowed straight through them. They barely even slowed down the very, very, very angry former ghost. Never threaten Lydia. It is really bad for your health.
Fluffyface chapter 17 . 2/3/2016
AWESOOOMMMMMEEEEEE
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
I love this story so much! Although it took a huge turn from where I thought it was going to go. It started off like a high school drama and now look at where we are!
I bet that DJ at the school dance got fired for playing a song like that. But it was totally a song I could see the two of them coming up with a dance for! I'm happy to hear there will be a sequel!
Cat girl chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
Okay this story is the number one beetle juice story on this site. I LOVE IT! Plz continue Thanks, Cat girl
Fluffyface chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
Awesommmmeeee
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 1/28/2016
And so BJ does things the old-fashion, mortal way: pure physical violence to the face of whoever is the handiest. Yeah, that's going to sting even him. People can break bones by punching someone's face. But with the state that BJ is in, I doubt he'd even notice. Fury and adrenaline would definitely mask any damage that he does to himself in the process of smashing through all obstacles to Lydia. He's definitely scary, but in an awesome way. And by "awesome," I mean the original definition of "awe-inspiring." Fantastic work. I definitely love this chapter.
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 1/28/2016
It makes sense that Lydia started suspecting that something wasn't right about his behavior once she got past the shock. And now she knows where the juice ended up and that the villains are willing to go to some painful lengths to get it. She's also gagged, so she won't be able to say anything or call for help. Let's hope BJ can figure out a way to save her (and their friends) without getting painful taken out by the creeps In the process.

I hope that you work out the tech trouble soon. Good luck.
Nariko Cooper chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
Another chapter? You spoil us, Lady.
Love the story!
-Nariko
Tk chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
Beetlejuice to the rescue :) excellent chapter!
Tk chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
good chapter sad at the end though :( keep up the good work :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
Yeah, we should have known even his well-intended plan to get Lydia somewhere safe wouldn't work out. She never even made it out. Now he's going to have to rescue her from a lot of people who want him dead (again) and he's very vulnerable to that sort of thing right now. You're going to leave your readers on the edge of their seats with this one.
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
Ouch... Yeah, we all know why he's doing this. She's safer back home and he knows she'll be in danger if she stays. And there's not a thing he can really do to keep her safe in the Neitherworld. This is the classic "break her heart to save her" scenario. And it isn't like he's good with emotional stuff anyway, so it definitely comes across a bit rough and cruel-ish. Not to mention painful for both of them. But I know why he's doing it and they both deserve a hug when all of this over. While sad, this is a great chapter. Fantastic work. And good luck on more soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
So the Fairy Godfather is perfectly aware of the juice's location, but isn't trying to take it himself at the moment. And he's willing to leave them alone for the time being. That'll make things a little simpler. And Mr. Monitor's remarks is pretty much stating what your readers are thinking the entire time they're reading this story. Breaking the fourth wall: you know we love it.
Fluffyface chapter 11 . 1/26/2016