Reviews for Cinderjuice
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
So Fairy Godfather's suits managed to track them down. Thank goodness Lydia decided the best way to handle them was vehicular assault. And then we got some adorable cuddling. Yeah, it is because they don't exactly have a blanket or anything, but it is definitely adorable and sweet. Great work.
Rassilon001 chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
And of course it all goes downhill. Beautifully, of course. Like watching a train wreck happen. Or the demolition you do to the Fourth Wall. Oh the lack of humanity!

This story promises to give much greater insight into the Lydia/Beetlejuice relationship, given they're on the run and in close proximity for so long. Of course, that smooch wasn't made under duress, but one could argue its got the far better effect of ticking off her square parents. Something tells me this story is going to reference a lot of continuity, and that BJs missing juice is in reference to some episode. I really should re-watch the series.
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
It was nice that Lydia got a chance to reflect over the wonderful adventures and such she's had with Beej. I'm sure that Donny liked hearing about them. And he definitely knows his brother better than one would think based on that "different smile." Hopefully they can work out a way to track down Beetlejuice's missing power (though I already know where it is). Great work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
So Donny is the one who found them. While he's might not be Beej's favorite person, it is definitely better for him to be there than it would be for the Fairy Godfather's thugs to find him. And we get a clue about why the deal was struck in the first place. Someone wants Beetlejuice brought down to a more vulnerable level, possibly for revenge. Anyway, great work on this chapter and thank you so much for the mention. I wish you luck as you continue to write.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Well, that was certainly a good idea of where to lay low. But apparently they aren't laying low enough if someone has already tracked them down. And the puns are definitely entertaining. Nice work.
Tk chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Good chapter I look forward to more :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Okay, the fact that Prince Vince is on Tumblr is more amusing than it probably should be. And never underestimate the power of lawyers to weasel and sneak their way into getting the better deal. Because Beej is definitely not having a good day. He lost his power, Lydia is now in the line of fire trying to help him, and there is not much legally they can do to undo this situation. Still, this is a fantastic story and I am eager to see what you have in store for these characters next.
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Uh-oh... That's not good. He's still stuck as a mortal and in big trouble. It is going to take some serious work to get this sorted out. And I knew this deal would come back to bite him. I also have a pretty good idea of where that portion of his power might be...
Rassilon001 chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
I don't remember the series as well as I should, but what I do remember is definitely there. And while visual humor isn't as easy to portray in a text medium, you do wonders to keep the zaniness of Beetlejuice intact. Likewise the supporting cast are all excellently in-character.

Despite it being spelled out for us in the summary, I smelled something fishy when the Fairy Godfather had such unusual clauses and conditions attached to his infamous deal. And getting control of Beetle's "juice" for the duration of the change was definitely a red warning flag. Still, what is a story without conflict? Ten hours struck me as odd at first, that seemed way more than a good evening at a high school dance would require, but then I realized it would present Lydia with other possibilities afterwards. And I couldn't decide if that squicked me out or not. Judgment reserved.

Definitely going to stick with this, there's potential here. *munches on popcorn*
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
This was another great chapter. I really like how their prom is going so far. I know things will take a turn for the more chaotic later, but for now... things are just rather nice and entertaining. It isn't traditionally mushy and romantic, but it is absolutely perfect for these two.
Cluelesslittlerabbit chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
Well that was an amazing song (seriously I looked it up I'm in love) this chapter is great I was curious about what kind of dance they would be doing (it figured something along the lines as in the end of the movie oreviews the pilot of the cartoon with Harry balefonet oh well xD)
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
That was a pretty nice start to their evening. No huge disasters so far. I doubt things will continue to go smoothly though...
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Yep, there is absolutely no possible way this could turn into a horrible disaster for everyone involved. (Can you hear the sarcasm?) But seriously, I'm definitely enjoying this story so far and I hope to see more soon. Good luck.
Fluffyface chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Awesome sauce! :))) keep up the good work!
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I knew I recognized your pen name, but it took me a little to realize that I read your LXG fanfictions. Let me just say that you are as skilled in this fandom as you were with the other one. Fantastic work so far.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »