Reviews for The End of The SWAT Kats!
taziahall chapter 19 . 4/30
No... no... nonononononono SRSLY?!

*keeps clicking non-existent next button*

Wow, this felt like an OVA... every character had a great place and it just felt official. Thank you for sharing this great story, I look forward to the conclusion because I refuse to think it ends here... because T-Bone... Because Chance *sniff* D:/
taziahall chapter 11 . 4/26
Creepers and Stalkers... HA!
taziahall chapter 2 . 4/25
OOooooh it's painful... I can FEEL Feral's suspense. You just KNOW this is the day he's been thirsting for!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
This is INCREDIBLE! PLEASE, please please continue it. The emotions ripped me apart, the action is nonpareil. That last climactic moment when T-Bone smiles- I literally gasped out loud when Razor says "Chance!" Oh-h-hh-h. Please please please please please. Ughhh.
dax0042 chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
This can't be happening. T-bone is going to die-or is he?
pokygirl2001 chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TBONE NOOOOOO Wait...?
Wolvmbm chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
Wow, just wow. You truly mean it when you titled this story "The End of the Swat Kats." I mean just a sacrifice like that truly not only the true meanings of a hero, but also a more intense purpose to bring Dark Kat down for good.

After a chapter like that I don't think anything will be the same.

Please do keep up the good work upon such an intense tale.
RKF22 chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
Wow love the cliffhanger can't wait for more
RKF22 chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
Excellent work can't wait for more
Ghostkid33 chapter 18 . 4/14/2016
Oh, it is on! Feral certainly outdone himself with making off with the Turbokat! The SWAT Kats' rebellious attitudes must have rubbed off on him slightly. I can't wait to see what the fates of both the SWAT Kats and Megakat City will be once this whole battle with Dark Kat is over!

Also, Manx is certainly an asshole for running away and leaving the people of the city to suffer. I certainly hope Callie becomes permanently mayor...she's sincere of others' well-being and courageous in the face of enemies not to mention a lot more competent and intelligent enough to keep the city stable.
dax0042 chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
You updated at last. This is so going to be great. But what will happen next?
Epic410 chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Is Feral auditioning to become a Swat Kat...he certainly pissed off the General.
Wolvmbm chapter 18 . 3/19/2016
Wow this story is getting intense. Please do keep up the good work on such a great tale as I can see that before this adventure is over many fates will be decided, but the biggest one being Megakat city and the second biggest one being the Swat Kats themselves.

So please do kee it up.
Luiz4200 chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
And I'm sure Mayor Manx will probably try to get back after the Dark Kat is defeated. I hope Callie ends up running for the post so she'll be a titular mayor instead of an incompetent guy's assistant.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
I wonder: did Callie already know the Swat Kats' identities?