Reviews for The End of The SWAT Kats!
This would make a good Swat Kats movie It would be "Swat Kats the Movie"
Wolvmbm chapter 23 . 3/12
Amazing way to end this tale as the legacy of the Swat Kats live on via new Enforcers training. They’re really are inspiring to the people who live in Mega Kats City. I have to say that this compromise is one way to keep the heroes in action minus being seen as vigilantes.

I thank you for this great tale from start to finish it really was an enjoyable ride. Keep up your fantastic work on any future stories of yours.
dax0042 chapter 23 . 11/2/2019
This was great. I loved it all from the start to the finish.
RKF22 chapter 23 . 10/21/2019
EXCELLENT WORK LOVED THIS
Trekker77 chapter 22 . 10/21/2019
Good riddance, Dark Crud...
RKF22 chapter 22 . 10/21/2019
AWESOME WORK CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 21 . 4/17/2019
I just found this story and I got to say, I need more, can't wait to see how this ends
KRUSA1 chapter 21 . 2/24/2019
I was reading and got an idea for a one-shot that can act as a epilogue: while clearing out Manx's office callie mistakenly uncovers a secret journal concerning the legendary blue Manx mayor Manx's supposedly heroic ancestor what she finds is evidence of a decades old conspiracy to pull the wool over everyone's eyes about the blue Manx's supposed heroics and to(for lack of a better term)milk it for all it's worth
MetalFox2013 chapter 21 . 2/14/2019
Damn! Dark Kat'd gonna get dun fucked up! Looking forward to reading the next chapter, man
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 21 . 7/16/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope they defeat Dark Kat soon.
dax0042 chapter 21 . 7/13/2018
Man, so glad this was updated. Great chapter.
RKF22 chapter 21 . 7/10/2018
awesome cant wait for more
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 20 . 6/24/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope that Steel doesn't get the promotion.
Megakat Salvage chapter 20 . 6/22/2018
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Wolvmbm chapter 20 . 6/22/2018
Well just when you think Dark Kat is finish he has one more trick up his sleeve. Besides every crash sight should always have shown the body of the villain before assuming everything is safe.

Keep up your wonderful storyline as i cannot wait to see what's next from it.