Reviews for The End of The SWAT Kats!
dax0042 chapter 19 . 6/8
This can't be happening. T-bone is going to die-or is he?
pokygirl2001 chapter 19 . 6/4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TBONE NOOOOOO Wait...?
Wolvmbm chapter 19 . 6/3
Wow, just wow. You truly mean it when you titled this story "The End of the Swat Kats." I mean just a sacrifice like that truly not only the true meanings of a hero, but also a more intense purpose to bring Dark Kat down for good.

After a chapter like that I don't think anything will be the same.

Please do keep up the good work upon such an intense tale.
RKF22 chapter 19 . 6/3
Wow love the cliffhanger can't wait for more
RKF22 chapter 18 . 5/6
Excellent work can't wait for more
Ghostkid33 chapter 18 . 4/14
Oh, it is on! Feral certainly outdone himself with making off with the Turbokat! The SWAT Kats' rebellious attitudes must have rubbed off on him slightly. I can't wait to see what the fates of both the SWAT Kats and Megakat City will be once this whole battle with Dark Kat is over!

Also, Manx is certainly an asshole for running away and leaving the people of the city to suffer. I certainly hope Callie becomes permanently mayor...she's sincere of others' well-being and courageous in the face of enemies not to mention a lot more competent and intelligent enough to keep the city stable.
dax0042 chapter 18 . 3/24
You updated at last. This is so going to be great. But what will happen next?
Epic410 chapter 18 . 3/22
Is Feral auditioning to become a Swat Kat...he certainly pissed off the General.
Wolvmbm chapter 18 . 3/19
Wow this story is getting intense. Please do keep up the good work on such a great tale as I can see that before this adventure is over many fates will be decided, but the biggest one being Megakat city and the second biggest one being the Swat Kats themselves.

So please do kee it up.
Luiz4200 chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
And I'm sure Mayor Manx will probably try to get back after the Dark Kat is defeated. I hope Callie ends up running for the post so she'll be a titular mayor instead of an incompetent guy's assistant.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
I wonder: did Callie already know the Swat Kats' identities?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
What's the next chapter?
dax0042 chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
This is the best SWAT Kat's story I've seen. Update soon.
dax0042 chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Boy, They got out ok, but how are they going to be able to save the city?
dax0042 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I hate that Feral, can't wait to see what coming to him.