Reviews for The Playlist of Life
LunarReads chapter 3 . 9/16/2019
Everyone knows ice is the cure to any thing in the minds of school nurses
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 2/6/2018
Nice! What will happen with Blaine and Sebastian?
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE this story!
BisexualKitsune chapter 11 . 11/27/2017
this is great. emotionally capturing too. can't wait for the next chapter!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
I have a half german shepherd/hallf black lab does that count to the all american dream?She is a sweet heart and is quiet unless she is locked in her cage or she is by herself, we also have a carin terrier/mini black poodle mix that old man gave us this stare when the puppy came home like 'i am ten years old and you bring home a hyperactive 5/6 month old who is twice my size, i already have to deal with four cats and three of them are under 12 months. (we have a big house hold, have had fish, hamsters, ferret, two rats, i want to have a bird but they live a long time and im not sure if i can care for a bird a really long time, i do want to get a reptile, but i don't want to get one when i have never handled one and be to scared to hold or even open the enclosure.)
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
Why is there no mention of magic or doing magic spells? There's only the dark mark, and Voldemort's gang, without the magical powers in it...
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 11 . 4/30/2017
Yay ! You updated, and we can all understand how tough a time you must be going through. But this chapter was fantastic with our Harry back and some awwdorable moments between Harry and Kurt. I just love this fic and always wish for more so can't wait for the next chapter :)
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 4/28/2017
Aww! Update soon.
leylinjan chapter 6 . 1/10/2017
Liked this chapter, love this story.
I think what Blaine sang was wayyyyyy more offensive to Kurt than it was to Harry - he basically called Kurt a whore, implied he was for sale, and that he would keep him on a shelf and not treat him like a real person... if I was Kurt I would have totally freaked out on him :)
Akita-J chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Wow! Your story is really good. I can't wait to read more of your work. :)
Dude.cx chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
He has so much shit that I don't even wanna deal with it xD idk y Kurt is with him, fuc that I got diz
muggles-in-the-tardis chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
I'm really glad I found this story, awesome job keep it up!
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Oh Thank God Yom Riddle and everyone of his gang members were killed. I cried do hard where they were hitting Harry and Lily and Kurt comforting each other. I Don't know why but I didn't got the notification of Changes 9 getting uploaded, I would have surely reviewed that amazing chapter. I can't wait for Harry to heal and they do what ahem ahem Burt was trying to say. That was hilarious. Keep up the excellent work. ; )
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Interesting. Update soon.
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
I'm about to start crying and I'm in social studies.
Please make it fluffy after this I don't think I can take the angst