Reviews for The Wishlist
DaOnLeeSam chapter 61 . 5/18
Thank you for these beautiful stories.
ArtisticQuill chapter 18 . 4/21
I seriously loved this one. well meaning sesshoumaru, but totally clueless. lol
Saphira113 chapter 61 . 3/9
Have you been ice skating a lot this winter? It seems to be showing up in all your fics.
Saphira113 chapter 60 . 3/9
If I was in this situation I would be even more dense than Kagome about what Sesshoumaru is implying. Do you think Sesshoumaru saw her from behind and was rushing through the crowd to get close? Or did he just happen to be behind Kagome for a while and only realize it was her after she slipped?
Echo Hunter chapter 55 . 2/25
ugh this was heartbreaking. you did a great job showing his fears of her not being there. so sad, so expected.
Echo Hunter chapter 54 . 2/25
oh man, there's gotta be more. PLEASE!
Echo Hunter chapter 48 . 2/25
any chances of this one turning into a longer one shot?
Echo Hunter chapter 43 . 2/25
ugh, take me now, Sesshoumaru!
Echo Hunter chapter 35 . 2/25
I would love to see this story fleshed out
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 61 . 2/25
Thank you for this fluff! I love it! I'll see you on Ao3! Take care! Send you good vibes!
TekoloKuautli chapter 61 . 2/24
Thanks for the long time you kept posting each one shot! It made me smile always, this time was no exception. :D
TaxLady0415 chapter 61 . 2/24
This is just a sweet, beautiful confection to end a lovely series. I'm still sad that we've reached the end.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 61 . 2/24
This was just so sweet i loved all of these. Sad there will be no more but now i have an excuse to go back and read them all again from thr beginning
SilverChickie chapter 61 . 2/24
Thank you! Followed you on AO3 weeks ago, I look forward to reading more of your work️
fallingyuki chapter 61 . 2/24
What a great piece to end with. The better late than never was a great way to do it. Loved it. I enjoyed every piece you wrote for this. Thank you for sharing them.