Reviews for The Wishlist
d1mplz3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
That was a great chapter!
Typicalyssa chapter 35 . 8/21/2018
AHHHH... Expand the story! XD
hellopandaykailan chapter 35 . 8/21/2018
Omg I think this is my favorite chapter! I would looooove to see this as a full story!
Montara chapter 35 . 8/20/2018
Bittersweet since she will leave him in the end, as all the other 'brides' did before her. Loved it!
Fairygirl34 chapter 35 . 8/20/2018
I really love your writing and stories! Your definitely becoming one of my favorite Sesshomaru and Kagome fic writers!
buchielle chapter 35 . 8/18/2018
Sequel pls! I really love your sess x kag fics and I especially adore mythology/warring era genre :)
mutemuia chapter 35 . 8/18/2018
I want to know that story too :)
Companion, but not mate, am I right? Maybe Rin's story?
fallingyuki chapter 35 . 8/18/2018
Very different From what I was thinking. I like it. The mannerisms of the two are very different from what I know but it really fits with your story.
Luv4anime1987 chapter 34 . 7/17/2018
Awesome twist and nicely written. I checked out the continuation and I am so excited. Thanks for telling us about it. Awaiting your next update :)
fallingyuki chapter 34 . 7/17/2018
I really like this beginning.
Saphira113 chapter 34 . 7/17/2018
I like the idea behind this story, and I'm going to check out the continuation on Dokuga.

I think that Sesshoumaru would be a very intimidating person for Kagome to meet because of his silence, he isn't going to offer any explanations about where she now is and what he is.
angelburt84 chapter 31 . 6/21/2018
This would make a wonderful story, well alot of them would but this one I want to read more
mutemuia chapter 33 . 6/20/2018
I bet he did so, too XD
Nice way for both of them sharing of chilhood memories. They're making bonds between them.
Saphira113 chapter 33 . 6/19/2018
I was hoping for a surprise love confession from Sesshoumaru. But instead things were far calmer and realistic, so really thank you.
Montara chapter 33 . 6/19/2018
They just made a new memory so maybe from now on, she'll remember this moment and not the bad one.

Bittersweet but I loved it. Thank you! :)
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »