Reviews for The Wishlist
brunhilda9 chapter 61 . 2/24/2021
Apparently I didn't login to read this lol. It was so cute! I'm glad it was a continuation of the previous drop, really just felt like the package was wrapped up beautifully for your readers to enjoy :)
I've already started following you on AO3 because I'm a creep like that, so I'll continue to enjoy your lovely works there :) Hope all is well!
shinigami-seeker chapter 60 . 2/13/2021
Beautiful
LastingWisdom chapter 60 . 2/2/2021
I love these stories so much. I jump every few days just to check if you'd updated and added another. Thank you!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 60 . 1/31/2021
Aww that was sweet. I love it
Averlyn chapter 59 . 1/11/2021
If you're doing more... moonlit flirtations with Kagome taking the lead please?
TaxLady0415 chapter 59 . 1/10/2021
Oh, this was just lovely. Kagome was willing to take a chance again with her battered heart.
shinigami-seeker chapter 59 . 1/10/2021
So sweet
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 59 . 1/10/2021
Ohhh, thank you for updating! Can we have a sequel? I'll be waiting for more! Oh, and i already follow you on Ao3
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 59 . 1/10/2021
Melting into a pile of goo. I love this
mutemuia chapter 56 . 1/3/2021
Aaaw, soooo sweet!
Of course, they're marring just to make a wish true, just for that reason XD
TaxLady0415 chapter 58 . 1/2/2021
Oh, this is just beautiful! I love the image of Sesshomaru trying to wrap her present so carefully.
Saphira113 chapter 58 . 12/29/2020
I've seen Sesshoumaru's pain in real life, this year my boyfriend was so stressed wrapping presents that he had to pour himself a glass of wine at noon.
Saphira113 chapter 57 . 12/29/2020
I always bake for Christmas but never a strawberry cake. Still this sounds like a lot of fun and a nice holiday tradition.
Saphira113 chapter 56 . 12/29/2020
That sounds like the most perfect snow day ever. I'm very jealous of Rin!

Also, it was really nice of Kagome to plan this meaningful vacation for Sesshoumaru.
Western Lord chapter 58 . 12/26/2020
Awwwwm I was actually thinking what he might decide to give her. It was great... It was so sweet, perfect
319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »