Reviews for The Wishlist
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2020
I find this snippet of Kagome meeting Sesshomaru's mother for the first time without his presence very interesting. What if both women become best friends or something? Sesshomaru might just get a heart attack and his dear old Ma begin that friendship just for the entertainment value alone, which would turn sincere as time goes by. The idea of the son trying to pursue his mother's friend of all things would change the dynamics a bit XD
mutemuia chapter 54 . 7/5/2020
Fluffy and furry, indeed XD
shinigami-seeker chapter 55 . 7/4/2020
Woooo
mutemuia chapter 55 . 7/1/2020
Wow, I felt that, so heart-breaking and painful, but full of hope.
Saphira113 chapter 55 . 6/30/2020
Part of me is very impressed that Sesshoumaru waited five hundred years, especially as he had no direct experience of modern Tokyo and therfore couldn't be positive that Kagome would be there waiting for him.
But Kagome is very good to try and instigate healing.
TaxLady0415 chapter 55 . 6/29/2020
This is heart-breaking - for the ages that Sesshomaru had to wait alone - and much more realistic than the stereotypical depiction of him being calm and patient after 500 years. It also presents an affecting depiction of the life-affirming bond between the two of them.
fallingyuki chapter 55 . 6/29/2020
This chapter is very emotional. I like this Sesshoumaru. Not because of what he went through but the feelings of love are there.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 55 . 6/29/2020
Awee just awwww i love it
Lelecocopuffs chapter 55 . 6/29/2020
This chapter was one of the best in the entire collection! Amazing job as always
Western Lord chapter 55 . 6/29/2020
It was sweet. I love it :)
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 55 . 6/29/2020
I'm sad this is the last one. I love this one shots too much! Rest assured that i'll read them again and again, like always! Thank you for updating! I'll be waiting for future stories!
shinigami-seeker chapter 54 . 6/24/2020
Cute
Saphira113 chapter 54 . 6/24/2020
Good thing that it was a canine form that Kagome was cursed to change into not a feline one. I think Sesshoumaru might be less willing to take her home with him then!
TaxLady0415 chapter 54 . 6/23/2020
Poor Kagome - good thing he recognized her. Okay, for this one, you have to write a follow-up. I'm dying to know what happened to her and how they fix it.
TaxLady0415 chapter 53 . 6/23/2020
This started melancholy and moved so sweetly to hopeful.
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »