Reviews for Only One
BulletsforValentine chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
It's sappy, too drama, a bit OOC.

Yet i found it hypnotized and enchanted me to read it till the very end. Only to find a surprising and charming end.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
well, that was pretty good and catching, wasn't it? Thank you for the nice-time reading:)
Gynee chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
so Beautiful! */*
maliciousqueen chapter 15 . 11/18/2008
That was one of the better stories for Slam Dunk on this site. You somehow made it believable for the kitsune and Ayako to fall in love. Though, I didn't buy the whole part about Sendo. Still, great job!
fuNkysOuL chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
hi hana rui! just got to read this fic of yours recently. you write really well. i love the way your story went, and the ending was quite fitting. now, i'm a fan of RuAya. keep it up! looking forward to your other fics :D
einoid chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
i just love the story..!

so emotional yet beautiful and romantic..!

rukawa and ayako? ofcourse yes!..,

pls. continue writing nice stories..!

_

till here...,

god bless..
o Aya-chan o chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
This was so sad.. it's just sad.. But I liked it anyway. I love Ru/Aya.. Please write more on them!
rox chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
my all time favorite fanfiction..dis was d story that made me glued to my pc for hours and hours 3 or 4 yrs never been a fan of sad endings it surprised me dat i appreciate dis one..
DeChu chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
bah, again. You're such a good writer, why attempt to work in a language you're not familiar with?

In this situation Rukawa's more likely to say "uruse" (shut up/noisy idiot) than "iya da" (I don't want to) which sounds a lot more kid-like or girl-like.

Sakuragi would not say "Ikou" which means "Let's go!"

he would be more likely to say "Ike!" which is a commanding way of saying "Go".
DeChu chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Eh, you're a really good writer, but you probably should stay away from using Japanese in it. You probably meant "Shinpai shinaide" which is "don't worry", not "shipai irimasen" which means "I don't need concern.", which in context would then mean "I don't need YOUR concern" from Rukawa to Ayako, which makes completely no sense given the situation.
RuKaWaAYaKo chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hi there! I really love dis story, I'm always crying whenever I read dis... huhuhuhuhuhu... anyways, can you do many stories about Ayako and Rukawa... coz I love der chemistry... please... I'm begging you... Thanks! I love the way you write a story.. promise...
kazema chapter 15 . 11/29/2003
hi! nice fic, great, awesome.
can't wait for the next fanfics!
aka chen, dannie...
Anduril chapter 15 . 3/22/2003
Man! That was such a twist. and i was about to bash you cos Rukawa seems to grin too much, talk too much and sounds too happy.

But but... wo! It's good, it's really really good, and I applaud, what a fitting ending. wohoo! Glad to read this one.
teh tarik chapter 15 . 3/22/2003
OMG! This was a really good ending... I had 2 re-read chapter nine again 2 remember wat happened... and i'm glad i read the whole thing! Seriously it was good! And my guess was correct after all... sendoh WAS the psycho...

HAih...i pity sendoh, miyagi, and i nearly thought rukawa n youhei were gonna die too.

Poor sendoh... how fanatic can he be over that game... guess his life and future depended on it, but still... It's a real nice fic. U've done a really good job and i really really am glad that i read it... even though I'm not that into Ru Aya pairings like u r!
dannie chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I like the way you did the fic. It's awesome. Now, because of your fic, I go for rukawa and ayako pairing. It's what I look forward to read when I'm surfing the internet. Hope that you'll do more of it, especially about the two of them. I like them both. Your fic is one of the best. I even printed a copy of it!

What I dislike is the use of offending words such as f**k and s**t. Hope you won't be offended.

Still, overall, It's the best I've read so far.

Good luck on your coming fanfics!