Reviews for legacy
public static void chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Woow! Silver's one of my faves and there's so few written about him that deal with this kind of grief; mostly it's just him being disappointed at himself, so all you did here was wonderful.
I like that he's going to try and complete the plan and how eager he is of being the one that *has* to do it.
Master Edge 2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Interesting analogy in the ending here with the phoenix rising.

Your descriptions are simple, but effective. It's all very lucid. "The dark red wood of the coffin" is WAY better than saying "the mahogany coffin." I could learn a thing or two from lucid descriptions.

Also, this story adds a layer of depth to Silver I never considered, it's a good explanation of his anger, and how it slowly melts away as he travels. *sigh* I miss the rivals in the old games. Cheers

- Edge
Childish Perspective chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
The king is dead. Long live the king.

Very nice and hope to see more.
sincerelymendacious chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Nicely written story, I like all the little details you added in, really brings the reader into the setting.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Wow this is really good! I enjoyed your characterisations of Silver very much and you have a strong grip of lanuage, i hope to read more from you : )
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Vittore men, eh. Silver would make a fine boss someday.
formeraki chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
I'm a complete sucker for stories about Silver, and this was absolutely lovely. The touchy relations between all of the Admins is very well-done, and this was overall a fantastic read.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
["Thank you for coming today. He," she nods lightly in his direction, "hasn't been well since it happened." ]

You need a speech verb connector to nestle narration into the middle of a sentence.

This is quite lovely overall - the details are perfect and I love how you've written Silver's feelings throughout.
Damasked chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Marvelously saddening fanfiction! Such a way with words in all youre stories ;A;
AlexandriteAmber chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
So tragic for dear Silver...