Reviews for Choose Dare - If You Dare Challenge Drabbles
sunset oasis chapter 99 . 5/11/2017
omg this is so intense and i love it so much
laisvega chapter 100 . 3/5/2017
I'VE FINALLY READ THEM ALL. AFTER SO MANY MONTHS. You're fucking brilliant Dis. Thank you for this
zoesheppard chapter 12 . 2/6/2017
Neville, is perhaps my favorite character. Thanks!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/4/2017
I'm Scottish and I don't even know what caw canny means
NDMC chapter 28 . 1/14/2017
Oh my god. I loved everything about this pairing. This was beautiful.
NDMC chapter 27 . 1/14/2017
I love that Ginny and Harry remained friends. The end with Fred and Harry was so sweet.
NDMC chapter 26 . 1/14/2017
Gideon's enthusiasm for camping is adorable. I love all of these AUs you created.
NDMC chapter 25 . 1/14/2017
I love theo and Luna. This one was absolutely beautiful.
NDMC chapter 24 . 1/14/2017
This one was really interesting and unexpected. Loved it!
NDMC chapter 23 . 1/14/2017
When I read the books I always feel bad for Hermione that she was left behind at Hogwarts when Arthur got attacked. I feel like she would have reacted a lot like you wrote here. I really liked your take on Blaise too.
NDMC chapter 22 . 1/14/2017
I was laughing at this one. I really like Snape getting pleasure out of pissing McGonagall off. Oh and how he suspects was is under Quirrel's turban is good too.
NDMC chapter 21 . 1/14/2017
I loved the twist that they were lovers! This one was great. Also the fratellis are awesome.
Guest chapter 100 . 12/29/2016
Brilliant!
UnicornMist chapter 100 . 12/30/2016
Finished? Say it isn't so! Lol, thanks so much for writing all these shorts for us, HP means more now to me as an adult than it ever did in my teens (a light way to end my day so I can sleep without rehashing my day over and over at bedtime). I look forward to 2017 and more stories from one of my favourite writers.
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 100 . 12/29/2016
Congratulations on reaching 100!
Happy Holidays :)