Reviews for Can Your Friends Do This?
Loup chapter 21 . 9/29
J'ai adoré ton histoire
L'action, l'intrigue, les romance entre chaque couplé
Surtout celui de kakashi et hari qui soit de leur taquinerie super marrante a leur relation naissante ou j'attends avec impatience la suite
Mais la réaction de ceux qui connaissent kakashi ou il regarde l'évolution et bien aussi et surtout le côté protecteur des élèves et d'autres personnes qui furent touché par le charme hari et qui si inquiète
J'attends avec impatience la suite de l'histoire
ysodehaine chapter 21 . 9/30
I really love this story ans Hope for it to be update soon !
Adonisx chapter 21 . 9/29
holy shit this took me forever to catch up on but my god is it an amazing story. I'm hooked on it. I Can't wait for the next update.
I love the relationships you've created between everyone. Fem Harry is so badass, and so caring for all her kids. The fact that she took over the orphanage warms my heart. God the way you write Kakashi is perfect. He's so awkward, and you've captured it perfectly.
lithiumxx chapter 21 . 9/25
i want...
moooore!
this story has truly been a blast to read, i like the interaction between kakashi and hari
harmony1994 chapter 21 . 9/20
Really like the story have you finished the story on another site or will you be updating at anytime?
Mireya Humbolt chapter 21 . 9/18
A cabo de leer tu fic, muy bueno, FElicidades, ojala y lo continues pronto.
snowblackxx chapter 7 . 9/8
Omg i cant stop laughing. The frozen quote at the end got me snorting!
snowblackxx chapter 6 . 9/8
Omg i love this Koneko/Koinu rivalry.
snowblackxx chapter 5 . 9/8
I love the Anko-friendship. Everyone need a Anko in their life
snowblackxx chapter 4 . 9/8
I love this. Well written, great character and interesting plot so far. Amazing!
FyreDraagyn12 chapter 21 . 9/4
I love this so much. Agh.
ionsjun chapter 20 . 9/2
The only question i have is where do they get ingredients of polyjuice and most of their potions lol
This is your best story. Please focus on this one instead of the others?
Rockerka chapter 21 . 7/23
When will be a new chapter ?
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 21 . 7/12
Can't wait for more, and I want to see what Hari does to Oro-teme and the other Akatsuki idiots. I also want to see Kakashi and Hari finally get together, maybe Naruto and Sasuke too. The Anko and Luna/Runa pairing was a twist, but cute.
1,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »