Reviews for Can Your Friends Do This?
retourzxczxczxc123123123 chapter 1 . 11/14
It was a good story.
Krowe Carter chapter 18 . 10/29
Water makes the burning worse. They should drink milk. On an unrelated note, only one third of the world's population can process milk; it's a mutation.
917brat chapter 21 . 10/26
I really like this story it is amazingly well written and has my attention hooked and my curiosity about what is going to happen next rising with the more I read of it. Brilliant work.
AidenJacksonSmithDSBB chapter 21 . 9/23
God I love this book, quick question do you have reader's block or is it on hiatus?
Child of Dreams chapter 21 . 9/21
More please?
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/21
Why do you keep putting "-ttebayo" in the middle of Naruto's sentences?
Daurey chapter 14 . 8/28
i really love your work on this Book it's amasing
bennettnasagirl chapter 21 . 7/12
Just binged this. I love it!
imnotahorcrux chapter 8 . 5/24
omfg. Alright. I still haven't gotten to the end of this chapter, but my god, what a twist. I managed to calm myself though when I remembered that Hari's a MoD here and that particular comment of Death from the previous chapters. But still. Holy shite. If the Uchiha members were still alive and Hari's allied with them they'll have a free for all Mangekyou.
...
AND I just realized that I might've jinxed myself and that person stays... y'know, like *THAT*
Anguis Vasalias chapter 21 . 4/5
great story.. hope you update this soon..
Dylandarling1 chapter 21 . 4/2
Thank you for sharing it was an awesome read and can’t wait for more!
TCP4ever chapter 21 . 12/20/2021
This is the best crossover story I have ever read! You are an amazing writer and I love the plot line and characters.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2021
this story is great, incredibly interesting! Are you going to update this?
thomaspheasant chapter 21 . 11/30/2021
please update
L'sa chapter 21 . 11/29/2021
Hi! I love your work, you are one of my favorite authors on here. I have no idea if you've lost your muse for this particular story but I really hope you havn't. I can't wait to see where you go with it because I love it and the fact that the romance isn't the main attraction in this tale. I love all the pairings and the interaction between all the characters! It's super cute and I love a nice slow burn. I also love that Hari isn't all over powered and has a nice healthy vindictive streak. I guess the short of it is I love this stor and am hopeful that it will continue!I
All the best happies to you!
L'sa