Reviews for Can Your Friends Do This?
Shizune x Anko kinda sounds cute honestly. "his dobe" *screeching* bet he doesn't even realize he's basically subconsciously claimed him as his. The orphans and the orphanage as a whole are adorable and I love them.
A warning to the people, the good and the evil, this is war. Kuro makes another appearance and gasp Tsunade is inadvertently convinced to go to war? Because she met a felliw pessimist who UNDERSTOOD and a blonde gaki who has those dreams and charisma (aka she like 'im) Sweet and TOTALLY unexpected! I give you props! Can't wait to see how she and Mei get on. Muahahaaa Hiruzen and Jiraiya (and literally every one else) is gonna be gobsmacked. Meanwhile, Luna. Stars this is gonna be interesting! I just picture Kakashi in a pink apron cleaning the Orphanage and just like getting dunked on for like a week and fanart and *cough* Icha Icha reenactments *cough* awkward, adorable Kakashi who can't hold back a true blush haha! And Jiraiya-may his onsen research be full of men ahhahahahahahaha (yea sometimes he's actually doing his job but still-would it not be hilarious if all the gals were a genjutsu and suddenly turned to men or smthn OH WE NEED TO GET ITACHI INVOLVED IN THE PRANK! CAN YOU imagine A PRANKING ITACHI?! AND JUST PUT JIRAIYA IN A YAOI WORLD! IT'S BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT I SAY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAA! ) Btw I see that song reference! Was it a subtle reference to that other genie fic which I adore and sulk over the fact it only has 4 incredible chapters *sigh* Bye!
I agree with you. And I love Itachi's internal monologue. - Hm wonder how the rebellions pleads shall be heard.
AhahahahahaHA! Orochi got taken down a peg, didn't get Sasuke, and presumably lost Kabuto for good. Yay! LUNA, THANK THE STARS! She deserves so much love - Oh they SO sounded like spies at the end *squee* :-) Gaara's better ooooh Shukaku's silent oooooo! Naruto's a friend and Karin's staying YAAAAAAY! BRILLIANT! :-D
I adore that fluff scene! Asdfghjkl Jiraiya is portrayed as more serious, thank the stars. I know that when it comes down to it, he is a serious character but it's few and far between that he's PORTRAYED as such ya know. So, thanks! Update on the rebellion! Yes! *cheers* *rallies the troops* Orochimaru and Kabuto frustrated was hilarious xD
*cackling* *finger SNAP*
Bombs were dropped. Please let Danzo be locked away. Killed perhaps and his followers (the ones able) put into rehabilitation therapy?
I like this team formation a lot better, if only because they just mesh with each other well. (And they all have met Hari in some way lol, I kept wondering how Sakura would fit because she's really violent towards Naruto and Hari don't put up with that crap! OO -_- but now I am breathing a lil easier thanks -) *waiting for Kakashi to realize who Neko-chan is probs through some form of food lol* If she bunkers down the orphanage, does that spell danzo trouble?
Hurrah for helping orphanages! :-)
My fave parts are Kakashi's embarrassment and that quippy line(s) at the end - Her mind was wicked though! - Death's cool and dealing out truth bombs left and right! :-) Awesome job!
dead.but.true chapter 14 . 7/20
There is one slight problem with the "new" idea of creating weapons with magic: Hari should be able to do it flawlessly. Maybe she forgot it, but Conjuration is something she could easily do. It's frequently used in duels, so...
Tsobail chapter 14 . 7/20
just powered through this fic start to finish and oh my golly goodness it is AMAZING. Very well written and extremely excited for new chapters. thank you so much for this amazing story and may your muse continue to flow with such a great story! xD
Irissiell chapter 14 . 7/19
I felt that Anko's and Hari's talk about manifesting weapons with magic was strange. Why try to reinvent a wheel, when she has conjuration and may even transfiigure air into weapons, if needed? Why making weapons, when there are perfectly adequate entails expelling curses and the like? Its not as if wizards didn't experience wars.
I feel that wizarding world with its millenia old culture has much more spells and knowledge about magic than few centuries old elemental nations has uses and knowledge of their chakra. But, of course, its just my oppinion.
11chewy chapter 14 . 7/19
I love this story so much! I can't wait until you update!
MythNephthys chapter 14 . 7/18
Itachi must live! I wonder if Naruto will make dozens of sexy jutsu to distract the enemy. what if others follow is example? he taught is to a kid after all.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »