Reviews for Can Your Friends Do This?
Lia Gardenia chapter 18 . 15h
Histoire super sympa. Dommage que tu ne l'as pas terminé.
blyandere chapter 21 . 10/12
love this update please
Meganshmills chapter 21 . 10/4
Please please please update! I absolutely love this story and keep coming back to it!
killernooch chapter 11 . 9/21
I was liking this story but now you've added oracle Luna who sees all
Lady Logos chapter 14 . 9/15
I really like this story, just the minute mistakes that have an impact on the story drive me sparse. your average person can walk a mile in 15 minutes, let's start with that. second, in here when Anko and Harry talk about making weapons and what notthat's a subset of Transfiguration called conjuring. it's a Newt subject but started already in 6th year. someone who is 60 years old shouldn't need to check books for something they have needed for their exams in the past.
Lady Logos chapter 14 . 9/15
This was somewhat unclear to me, so she runs 10 laps.. and that's just a mile, depending on her speed and what not and if she ever did Quidditch.. That is actually very low. now if it's 10km/10 miles she is running I can see this as good, if she's totally out after just a mile of joggingnot full speed runningof have to say she's supremely unfit or has never exercised in her life. As far as canon goes Dudley Did chase Harry around, so I can't see her being unfit
AngellJ18 chapter 21 . 9/1
Me encantaría que alguna vez terminarás está historia, es simplemente fascinante.
Me encanta como jugaste con los echos y los personajes. Me encanta como manejaste a todos los personajes para que tuvieran un carácter parecido al original pero sin ser los mismos o ser aburridos o cambiar todo drásticamente
era-romance chapter 20 . 8/15
I could hear the cicadas chirping in the background after kakashis paperwork comment. hilarious

wish u would continue this fic. enjoyed it a lot!
hermonine chapter 7 . 8/7
haha the ending quote, "the cold never bothered her anyway" hahaha
yuki.luka68 chapter 21 . 7/24
Dear Watermelonsmellinfelon,

I LOVE THIS STORY! Please continue to write and update. Thank you. :)
Nemhain2009 chapter 21 . 7/22
Great story! I love your characterizations and how you have emphasized that Harry and Naruto make mistakes and are imperfect people. I like how there are different points of view. These things make the story that much more rich. The great plot has kept me invested until the end. Thanks for sharing your story. :)
"You must drink the poison!"
*literally everyone there knows how to make clones*
*almost everyone does something harder*
But technology had come far enough for Itachi to not have to be married for that particular necessity, nor for him to have to participate in sexual intercourse either.

Itachi... you've never needed to be married for that.
Because over one hundred shinobi had to not only write their reports, but then they had to go in and speak with the Hokage one on one.

No wonder why nothing ever improves in the ninja world, nobody knows how to DELEGATE.

Imagine if all the genin and chunin had reported to their superiors, who had then reported to THEIR superiors, who had then had meetings (either grouped or individually as required) with the hokage. Imagine all that saved time. Imagine how much less redundant or repetitive or useless information that would have stopped the hokage from having to deal with.

If only there was some sort of chain of command, or hierarchy structure in place.
Imagine being able to make a sword out of magic only. She would probably be able to surprise her enemies with that kind of technique.

Yeah... 'surprise'.

"Ha! I have a sword!"
"Oh thank god, I thought you were going to mind control us, or blow the general area up, or instantly kill us, or set the general area on fire, or cut of our limbs, or make the general area unable to be entered, or do literally anything other than make a weapon that we can all ignore because even kids fresh out of the academy are faster, stronger and better trained in martial combat than you. A sword definitely comes as a surprise."

If you have magic and your solution is to make a sharp pointy stick to hit people with, you're doing something VERY wrong.
1,955 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »