Reviews for what makes you whole
Smalllady08 chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Oh, pleaseee, I love this story, pleaseee update!
It's a great story
Roadrunnerz chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
This is such a unique and beautifully written story. Plus you keep throwing in some twists that make you wonder...as in what happened to Kate while she was an alcoholic? Who is this him that's she's decided to come clean for? And what happened to Alexis?

Looking forward to where you''ll go with this!
alexaandra chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
such a lovely chapter rach! wonderful depictions of their pain and ugh yay they've met, looking forward to more!
Trinity Everett chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Gah, I love this. I love the way they've already connected, even in the middle of dealing with all their issues.
ipreferwestside chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
RACHEL okay I think I need to know what happened to Kate, K? K. Thanks. LOVE.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
I'm confused! She just met Castle, so who was she talking about in the 1st two chapters?
houghtonkbx chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Aw, that was lovely!
Norman01 chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
I like this story. A very interesting AU meeting.
whatifellinlovewith chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
RACH I JUST WOW THIS IS SO GOOD AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR CASTLE AND BECKETT. You write their emotions so well it's amazing like my heart is actually breaking for them and I can't wait for more.
BROSMP chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Hi, I loved this, update soon pleaseee ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
OMG, did she think she KILLED him in a car wreck and he shows up alive and (un)well in the same rehab as her?!
I must read more immediately! :)
Beautifully written chapter too!
alexaandra chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
rach! just read these two chapters and omg so wonderful/painful, looking forward to more and finding out about what happened and stuff. such a good start! I suck at keeping up to date with multis but I'll for sure read updates when I can get to them :))))
CrimeGirl912 chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
I loved this chapter, please update ASAP.
whatifellinlovewith chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
YES omg Rach this was so beautifully written. I mean, the butterfly and the comparisons and her pain is so tangible and this chapter is so beautiful and I can't wait for more.
whatifellinlovewith chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
WAIT Why did I not know you posted this OMG Rach it's so good already!