Reviews for White on White
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow! This is really... awesome. Nicely written. No other way to describe it for me. :o
GagaAka chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I usually dont like stuff like this but this was written well and acually isnt bad. i like ur story :)
critter141151 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like this one it's really twisted XD
The Phoenix Rose chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow, that was really good. Love the ending
kashii chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
...wow. This fic is one of the best KouKou fics I've ever read. I like how you've got it from one point of view, and have captured the self-loathing and desperate cling to control. This is definitely becoming one of my favourites.
CeroXIII chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wow.. I really love this fic. Kouichi is such a smexy evil seme in this chapter! Fuck all the homphobes really..10/10

YAY YAOI!

xD That is all
chye chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
ar, I like your story. I am much liking of the last line. It's written well, and with a fairly unique format. My only criticizm is that I am not fond of capitalizing letters to emphasize them...but it's generally irrealavent...

you should write more! ciao
Hello World 2Day chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Pretty intense stuff there! Wonder what would happen if that was in the actual series O.O Jeez, people seem to not like your fic... Couldn't they have just not read it? It's not like somebody FORCED them to read it ._.
OneDreamADay chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I thought this was a well written. It was kinda freaky, but amazing at the same time.

Kinda like a Stephen King story. I love it.

As for MYA, Yopemeister, and Fantashamon. Shut the hell up and get a life, please? You all sound very childish bitching on something that warned you that it would contain subject you wouldn't like.

It like telling a little kid not to touch the hot stove, but he does it anyway, then crys when it hurts.

Did someone notice this is being used as a message board?
Demishinigami chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Pretty! Well... not pretty but... you know... it was good! I love Kouichi angst and... you know... anyways! I putted this in my favorites.
CrashedmyHarley chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
HOLY SHIT! DUDE! KOUICHI IS ONE PERVY SOUL! Lol.

CmH
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
So...is this a one-shot or is there going to be more? I love this fic! They should have more stories of pairings like this more often...anyway, don't listen to those homophobic meanies! Continue!_ Beautiful please with a bunch of cherries on top? With whipped cream?
MoonCigar chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I wish they have more of this pairing. i went to see your reviews and all the people commenting in there scare me a bit. anyways it was nice and i enjoyed reading it.

Yueh Kitsune
Astel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hey... It's been a while since this story was up. I'm not sure if the author is still active but.. ah well..this is my review anyway.

[looks back on all those reviews]...[sighs and shakes head]...

See... I think that well...Digimon was technically more aimed for the kids... I mean.. yeah teens and adults can enjoy it but many kids did watch it. And because in the show itself, there wasnt any real implications of homosexuality, so.. that's why some people take offense in this fic.

Anyhoo... I didnt like how some hurtful people accuse the author of satanism, promoting incest/twincest and what not.. I mean.. come one guys! This is It is a place where we can freely express our ideas yes?

I understand that some find homosexuality and incest gross, disgusting, hateful, heretical and blah blah... However, please keep in mind that reviews should be constructive ok? If you are truly so to say, a helper of God and trying to spread the Word, then please, do it in such a way that it will not be deemed as disrespectful to others k?

After all, Jesus did not tell sinners that they were evil evil evil satanists who should rot and die and whatever yes? He was and is forgiving. Plus, he never insulted anyone right?

To all you religious or non-religious people who have just read this fic and are strongly opposed to it, I say this:

1) There WAS a warning that the fic contains material that a simple and closeminded child will not comprehend. So why did you read if you were not [admit it] even remotely interested?

2) Leave kind, thoughtful and smart reviews alright? Outrightly scolding the author puts you in the same hypocritical positions as the people who have justified the holy crusades. [and they were horrible!]

3) er.. Satanism? What has biting your hand got to do with satanism? In this fic, I'm under the impression that poor Kouchi got so frustrated that he was trying to concentrate by doing so. It was in no way satanic at all. I mean... what's the difference between that and biting your nails when you get nervous? It's just another one of those habits.

4) Lastly, in many countries, homosexuality is pretty much illegal. I understand that incest is illegal and wrong because it can cause lasting hurt and truama on a still growing child. But.. with regards to homosexuality, itself, it all boils down to your own opinion. But remember: Just because you've never experienced infatuation with a member of the same gender doesn't give you the excuse to condemn this [as some would deem] inevitable phenomenon.

Oh and by the way, to author:

aha.. the fic was just a tad too dark for me. nevertheless, I liked how you tried to get into Kouchi's head and all...:D

I had hoped to bring some sort of closure to the reviews of this fic and I'm sorry if I had offened anyone. Also, I hoped that by now, the more or less emotional flamers have grown a bit more well.. shall we say... open minded by now. D
Tara Takara chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
don't listen to those mean people! it was fine, it wasn't horrible! it was a little graphic, but hey, you have to please the yaoi fangirls. lol. it was very good