Reviews for Freedom
I love this Tory I really hope you update soon
Lunacat chapter 23 . 8/7
I love this story! Just read all of it so far in one go. Hope you end up continuing it at some point.
brume42 chapter 23 . 7/20
It is really interesting the way you make the Death Eaters slaves, the way you reverse the situation and show the darkness of the original "Light side".
I loved it ! And I hope you will update the story
Bye
I could Not stop reading! Just Love the Plot! Hope to read more soon -)...
jen chapter 9 . 6/19
Ahhhhhhh I'm loving this! This is such a cool plot idea - interesting blend of the "death eater rehabilitation" fics and the "Voldemort wins and makes muggleborns slaves" fics, while still being something completely unique. There's lots to love here. For one, love that we're seeing the shitty side of the Ministry while still continuing to acknowledge that the Death Eaters aren't innocent, but neither do they deserve this fate..your descriptions are very vivid and sympathetic. And man, is the ministry creepy - with their state secrecy, surveillance and paranoia - just so scary to think about what they're planning/hiding! And poor Hermione, to see how much everyone - especially Harry - has changed. The little bit in this chapter where Hermione reflects on that was really heart breaking.

I'm really curious to see how H, D and B's plan develops. That's actually a quite unique idea and I'm curious to see how/if it will pan out/get changed along the way.

And the way you write Barty in all his deranged glory - you really capture the danger that surrounds him - I'm loving the way you write him! Plus that scene at the end! 10 thumbs up! Hawt (I'm concerned for my sanity, I enjoyed reading about that kiss as much as Hermione enjoyed it herself)

This is why I'm loving this fic! A fantastic plot w mystery, plus an intriguing couple! Can't wait to read more. Can't promise to review every chapter (I just binge read the first few chapter and enjoyed them all thoroughly, but only stopped to write a review now!) but rest assured that I'm enjoying them
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 23 . 6/7
Please update soon!
BIG OOF chapter 23 . 4/14
omg Im loving this so much. I really hope you update soon
TheCrazyCoconut chapter 23 . 4/1
Hey there, I've read your story in a day! Couldn't stop myself, I'm afraid that you've made me addicted to your whole universe ;)
I hope to read you again soon,
Lots of love from a french reader !
Oliviaa Rose chapter 23 . 3/11
This story was so horrifying and so heartbreaking and no matter how disgusted I was reading 90% of it I just couldn't stop. I hate and love it at the same time! Hate it because my heart breaks just thinking that this is what their world could have turned into and seeing all the characters I love either being mistreated so horribly (Pansy) or turning so dark (George). I love it because its so well written, so unique, and you just did a fabulous job writing it. I can't wait to see where you take this story! Also, if Hermione doesn't find a way to free my precious Death Eaters soon I may jump in there a kill everyone who did them wrong myself (even my misguided George)

-Oliviaa Rose
Itachi'sbabygirl1 chapter 23 . 3/9
Good story..Hopefully an update will be soon.
Regina Nox chapter 23 . 3/6
Once I started reading, I couldn't stop! Not only is the plot quite engaging, but Barty's character is so well-written, so compelling. He and Hermione have great chemistry, and I love that she still has a backbone! Seriously amazing work thus far and I can't wait to see how everything plays out!
forever4 chapter 1 . 2/23
Also wanted to add, the plot is utterly gripping. I hope Barty can pull it together to read that creepy guy’s mind and figure out the big bad in all this. Hopefully that will also draw him out, give him a purpose or righteousness anger... something that can help him “keep the voices away” OTHER than Hermoine. Just hate it that she’s his only lifeline. It makes for a very unhealthy relationship (which, yes yes I know, this is Barty we’re talking about so it’ll be far from healthy no matter what... but, his level of dependency on Hermione just makes me sad.)
Have you mentioned how/why he is not soulless?
forever4 chapter 23 . 2/23
The sex scenes are delicious... seriously, pure perfection!
This Barty, I can believe. People who write the madness out of Barty are shortchanging him... I mean, why pick Barry as a character if you don’t want the crazy? (in the very least, as a barrier to work through)
On the other hand, it is a little difficult to believe your Mr. Weasley being so rude. (In the books, he absolutely hated Malfoy but still managed politeness toward him. I think he has an innate respect for all humans, much as you’ve written into your Hermione. But you don’t need to make Hermione the only one with a heart toward Barty to make their connection believable, imho.)

I am very interested to see if Hermione can calm the crazy. Dying for the rest of the story. Your gift for writing is undeniable.
thistlefinch chapter 23 . 2/10
I love this story... I think this was my third time reading it through. I hope you don’t give up on it!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 23 . 2/9
noooooo! i thought this was complete! now im gonna be tearing my hair out wanting to read whats not even been written! hurry up! i need my crack! and you are the dealer with the best stuff around!