Reviews for The Western American Dragon
Ghost Man chapter 14 . 8m
Oh My God, why is there so much in the way of miscommunication, forgetting that Dipper knows about dragons, and the dragons having their own bit of evil when it comes to humans. O,O If they just did their homework, they'd realize that Dipper and Mabel are good people -_- I hate those snotty types
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
Bill maybe criminally insane to the point the guys in white won’t deal with him, he will somehow find a way to make this work. Come on, look at who we’re dealing with lol!

I know I have gone missing for so long, but if you’re gonna blame anyone, blame life lol! Job, life, holidays, my medical residency, etc. But I am back for the time :)

Alisi T.
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
And Bill crashes the party! Good, he can finally put preston in his place!
coronadomontes chapter 27 . 11/16/2017
buen capitulo-good chapter
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 27 . 11/4/2017
Alright, time to see if Haley has truly matured or is still an arrogant brat in the big ways.
OMAC001 chapter 27 . 11/3/2017
Nice little jealousy from Dipper. Also nice to see Hailey feeling guilty her choices!
nightmaster000 chapter 27 . 11/3/2017
Another excellent chapter. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/10/2017
I think I understand something from reading your fanfics, you hate Mabel.

I can see it in your dialogue where you cast her off as some comic relief or something to vent character frustration on. Even Pacific a went back to hating her after only a short while in Back to the Falls.

You also leave Mabel out of everything like she's not important. Having secrets kept from her, throwing her as useless garbage and even in Bill's Offer you gave even more berating dialogue of Mabel and portrayed her as the always idiot, loose cannon.

I can feel it in your writing that you don't like Mabel at all.
coronadomontes chapter 26 . 8/10/2017
interesante-interesting
Vgn Golley chapter 25 . 7/29/2017
Okay, I really love this story and everything, but can I make one small suggesting. Since I love this story so much and I want many people to read this as possible, I think its best that Hayley tone it down with the whole "I hate Mabel" attitude. I don't mean you have to make Mabel Hayley's best friend or anything, but still Hayley almost killing Mabel its a bit much don't you think!? I don't want to be rude or anything, but come on! Just because Hayley is stressed and bored, it doesn't mean that she has to be mean to basically everyone in town! I know that authors hate getting reviews like this, but please for the sake of this story, GIVE HAYLEY A CHILL PILL ALREADY!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 7/23/2017
Ok, Haley is getting on my nerves even more. She's caused her own fair share of Royal Screw-ups with the villains. Plus, Mabel didn't know it was Bill on top of being emotionally torn up. I swear, girl is a walking bag of ego.
OMAC001 chapter 26 . 7/22/2017
Nice bits of info. Love the 'Fangbone' reference! (It should have at least gotten a second season.)
nightmaster000 chapter 26 . 7/22/2017
Excellent chapter.

I have to be honest I really can't help but find Haley's attitude and behavior very bias condescending. It's all the humans are always the ones at wrong and guilty, and the magical creatures are always right and heroic. New's flash dragon girl real life doesn't work like that. From what I remember from the series and various other cartoons Magical creatures are usually just in as much wrong as humans, if not more.
nightmaster000 chapter 25 . 6/23/2017
Great chapter I can't believe Haley would be suggest something like so casually without any regrets. She really has some issues.
CMR Rosa chapter 25 . 6/21/2017
Interesting, I really like this chapter but I dislike how it was said that everyone know that Bill evil and only a dumb person would be fool by him, Bill is a master lier and con artist even if the magically communities would know of Bill I still think he would find a why to con people, I will say that Ford should have know better and let his pride get in the way of seeing Bill for what he is, now on to Haley, she going to the deep end, she was always prideful in the show but she become more arrogance and narrow minded, she becoming like Councilor Chang a Knight Templar, for she to suggest that they kill Stan, I can understand if she just looking at there options but she seriously suggest they kill Stan without any hesitant, something tells me Haley going to be flirting with the dark side soon, you know the old saying the road to hell is paved with good intentions.