Reviews for Conquest
Maxride268 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I love Draco.. you always seem to portray him just the right way.
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that was sad... bothdraco and ginny pissed me off. i just want people to have happy endings dammit. i'm so unrealistic that way. i love this fic all the same.
Where is my wonderwall chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I don't like it quite as much as your shorter ones, but the twist is genius.
Devin Jamie Pickrell chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
At the very end after the last girl thing how about;

Just Ginny Weasley, the first girl i ever loved.

No,i didn't it meant NOTHING!

Than how come i feel like THIS?

A single tear trickles down his cheek.
Undomiel Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Nice point of view work...but do you ever write anything with more than one chapter?
la-pensee chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Ooh. Draco meant nothing to Ginny. Not the way it usually goes, eh? Definitely a refreshing change from the thousands of Draco-dumps-Ginny fanfics out there. Nice work!

~Nectar Blossoms
Kate chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
hey! yes, i'm back again! are you gonna continue this story or not? if you're not, i will!
Isadora chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Wow! this is awesome! cant wait for more!
CiNdY15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
MexeRG chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
leave it like that and ill kill you ...ill fly up there and kill u!ll

its great plz update soon!
Malfoyz Hottie chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
omg, great so far! plz keep it up!
YvettE S chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
its good!

i love Ginny/Draco's!

they are cool!

keep going!
Amanda Mancini chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
*adds to faves* Haven't you posted this before somewhere? FA, maybe? Now,m I doubt i reviewed then, but I will now. i just find this such an... interesting, reverse take on the pair. very cool.
karen1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
very very very good story (i especially like how ginny was the one to hurt draco). are you going to continue this story, or leave it as is? either way would be fine with me (even though i have to say that i wouldn't mind reading more) :D
Iselin chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I liked this... I felt so sorry for Draco! are you going to add more? I think that would be awesome. good job. :)