Reviews for Weiss Cream
Pholina chapter 45 . 4/26/2023
Really enjoyed this, especially the soft White Rose bits, thank you!
AntiquatedPoultry chapter 45 . 4/15/2023
Overall, a fun and compelling story. It’s rare that I find one I like enough to comment. This one was good enough that I created an account to do so. Good enough in fact that I read the whole thing in one sitting.

There were definitely some minor mistakes with spelling or grammar, but once I got past that I had a genuinely great time reading this.
Aoimajo chapter 14 . 10/11/2022
Ugh.. here we go.
Aoimajo chapter 12 . 10/11/2022
Well.. if you play with fire you should be prepared to get burned.
Aoimajo chapter 8 . 10/10/2022
Poor choice of words Weiss. Very poor... but they are a terrorist group and calling them out for their bullshit... they're most certainly not activists anymore. And Blake should know that, especially if Adam is a thing in this. It's a start. Weiss definitely has things to apologize for.. especially to Amber.. but god damn it someone give her a hug.

Oh and.. Yang x Neo is kinda cute. Would have loved seeing that one xD
Aoimajo chapter 6 . 10/10/2022
I really don't like Blake so far. I will never understand how one behaves exactly the same as what they hate others doing to them. Judging based on something Weiss didn't have a say in without giving her the benefit of the doubt. Behaving like you're oh so the morally superior person when you're actually just a dick to someone who's trying to break free from an abusive asshole of a father. Course, we know that.. doesn't mean Weiss is perfect.. far from it.. but Blake really really gets on my nerves here. Obviously.. I feel really bad for Weiss.
Aoimajo chapter 3 . 10/10/2022
Weiss and Mercury were a thing?... Oh wow... that can only have a bad ending.
Aoimajo chapter 2 . 10/10/2022
.. oh Jaune you poor fool. This is going to be a mess.

Gosh, this is sooo well written. I need more whiterose in my life. I'm gonna enjoy this one a lot!
Dracko1243 chapter 45 . 7/22/2022
This was a great story, well written and beautifully fluffy and adorable, for me the anticipation of what was to come after that big party where the white rose blossomed and Weiss needed reminding of everything, that was when I knew I didn’t just like your story, I loved it. Regards from the UK.
Kylie Morgan chapter 27 . 6/23/2022
I love this fic. I laugh so hard all the time.
Kylie Morgan chapter 5 . 3/7/2022
I love this story. You've done a good job. I heard your story was one of the best Weiss fanfiction out there and I had to come check this out. You didn't disappoint.
The characters are real and aren't one-dimensional at all. They have their OG personalities that are altered to fit the modern AU. Clearly, semblances aren't a thing here but the Faunus still are. This is an interesting take on the world. I can't imagine translating racism against Faunus without taking the impact of RWBY away. It could also be triggering to other readers if any real-life racism was mentioned. This was a pretty good idea.
Icdan chapter 45 . 11/21/2021
Brilliant story!

A bit disappointed Yang didnt get last word in vs the twins but considering her state... Understandable.

Had also been hoping for maybe a message from Coco to Yang, maybe something that could imply they might patch it up in the future.

Anyways, great stuff!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/24/2021
Weiss is right, this Jaune has to be gay.
Batteryb chapter 45 . 1/18/2021
Just want to say this is my second/third time reading this. The first time it was only halfway done, so I finished this completely for the second time. I just love how you portrayed the characters here. Yang and Weiss was my personal favorite. I have been trying to get my friend to read this. Hopefully it will work this time. Thanks for sharing!
TerribleIdeas chapter 45 . 1/7/2021
This was an amazing read! Thank you for writing it and sharing it!