Reviews for Life, Newspaper and Basketball
TwinkLevhann chapter 5 . 8/14/2018
ahahahahahaha lels..
BlackLadybug225 chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
A rarely found RuHaru relic on the net, and a good one at that! Sweetheart please share with us the ending _
an1 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
please continue this fic... and finish it. i read beautiful, well written fics that's not finish so please finish this one... thanks... its beautiful..
Haley17 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Nice fic. It's AU but I still like it. Update soon!
lona1949 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
well, that was fabulous story of my best couple ruharu. so what are you waiting for ?just hurry and update it ...plz
lona1949 chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
actually this story impress me at the second half of the chapter i was thinking that its not interested but Finley i realized it s one the best that i ever read so please make your update of this charming story about my best couple ruharu and make it more romantic about them
midnightsolitaire chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Hey! It's me again! When are you updating your fic? I'm still waiting for it. :)
lavender chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
sugoi sugoi sugoi!

this is wonderful! i always laugh when reading this

haha hope you update this soon please! hehe
tifastrife chapter 11 . 10/31/2009

this is really nice

hope you update it soon

i love ruharu!
cha chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
wow, another great story to read! i love this one

pls update this soon?
ruharu4evaH chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
So kawai! I had fun reading this! Oh, please update this! This is just so good! Love the plot, and I think the characters are so funny :P Keep this up, and update!
mynameismomo16 chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
hey, nice fic u've got here! i can't believe rukawa's so nice in this fic, and haruko's so mean. Guess life turns around for both of them. I love this fic. So unique & interesting. Update soon! I love ruharu fic, by the way :p
midnightsolitaire chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
hey, I already reviewed all the chapters so I'll just give an unsigned review neh? Your fic's long been on my fave stories list but I only read it now coz I was busy,heheh!

please update s0on, I love ruharu fics! They're the best of the bests! Pls update, I'll be waiting for the next chappie,,ganbatte! keep it g0ing! _
midnightsolitaire chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Oh, I'm getting more and more into the story, I really wish Rukawa and Haruko would tell their feelings to each other soon.. Oh, there are so many hindrances to my RuHaru's lovelife, haha..

Anywayz, I like the article of Haruko too, I love how u connected it with eveything,,with her being in the second place always and the title..I really love it! And Rukawa hoping that the aritcle pertains to him..hah, so perfect!

please update this fic s0on, can't wait to read more ruharu fics, they're rare as RARE, you know? I really love it so pls update! Ganbatte! _