Reviews for The Corruption of Tenrou
FreyjaBee chapter 5 . 10/23
Ugh. I loooved Juvia’s introduction. Saucy. Confident. In love or lust, I can’t tell which but I like it. Gray, the hapless soul. Suffer. I was a little miffed how she just collapsed on the deck but I suppose I would be afraid, too. I’m looking forward to seeing more Juvia. I really, really love her as a pirate captain. Inspirational.
Good chapter; Laxus found his spark.
FreyjaBee chapter 4 . 10/23
And so the adventure begins! A freaky prophesy, some magic, a brassy lass with a bottle of whisky. What else could a girl ask for? Oh, the pirate. And some Mister Frenandez.

I’m aching for Natsu and I haven’t even met him yet. Can’t wait.
LadyRitsu chapter 27 . 9/29
Ooooohhhh! You finished it! And the ending was soooo gooood! Thank you! I LOVE this fic! Thank you!
Wonderful story. The actual loss makes it real and tangible, but I love the hope you give back with the ending. Seems life is never quite what we want but can be beautiful if we work for it. Thank you so much for this story, it was a very enjoyable read!
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 27 . 8/30
Looks like the Goddess made certain to alter things to put the alternate dimension versions of Mira, Lucy, and all of Laxus' new made friends into their lives as compensation for everything they lost in the other world. Lovely ending. Glad that you shared this story with the rest of us.
wordslinger chapter 27 . 8/25
Mother Veda comes across as one of those deity characters who are just super frustrating because they don't understand human attachments because what are trees to a goddess who can only see the forest? My mouth literally dropped open when Mother Veda impregnated Cana! Like what a bizarre thing for her to just do! Obviously it makes sense to her lol but wow I can see why everyone would be upset! And the way she was just popping people back into their home world? Lol girl have a seat and wait a second! I loved it though. It's nice to see the parallel characters find one another again. And I'm glad Lisanna found peace. Her story was so sad. I obviously enjoyed the Jerza ending. I liked that Jellal didn't get off totally free but his intentions were taken into account.

The moral of the story kids! Don't mess with supernatural stuff! Leave that to the Winchesters or you'll wind up with half-kinda-paralysis, a weird pregnancy, and a construction job ya didnt ask for!

I really enjoyed this story from start to finish! Thank you for writing it!
wordslinger chapter 26 . 8/25
I was touched by Layla's sadness in the beginning. I think even though I understand characters like her, I become frustrated with them. They have information they do not impart and it inevitably causes chaos! Anyway I didn't expect Lucy and Mirajane to disappear but there's one more chapter...
Mogar chapter 27 . 8/22
damn it both of your great stories are ending. what am i going to read now?!

Loved it.
LadyValkyrie.Oph chapter 27 . 8/22
I really love this fic!
I was amazing!

Thank you for your dedication!

Miraxus 3
OneWhoCharms chapter 27 . 8/22
This was so bittersweet, it was wonderful.
Ryu of Konoha chapter 27 . 8/21
This ending made want to punch the goddess in the face
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 26 . 8/14
Looks like Laxus is about to feel a whole world of much stronger heartbreak for a bit to me. Damitol! Same is true for Natsu since he has lost 2 women in this place. Makes me feel for both of them. Wonder if this means Elfman, Jellal, and Loke are also now inside the original Goddess too? Will be intriguing to see how this story line wraps up.
OneWhoCharms chapter 26 . 8/10
Congrats! You've almost finished! This has been a great story so far
caslspirit15 chapter 26 . 8/9
Nooooo not Lucy and Mira :(! I cant believe there is only 1 chapter left. Idk if my heart is ready! ahhhh but really im super ready :)
FreyjaBee chapter 3 . 7/31
I'm here! Sorry. So, so, sorry. But I'm here. I liked this chapter a lot. I'm thrilled with your vague introduction to Natsu and the allusion to Lisanna's death.

I've had a problem with Laxus and his super-human abilities, I mean, he was a second gen, right? Meaning he's only got a lacrima embedded in his body so how could he share the same abilities with Natsu and the others? (Hearing, sense of smell, etc.) (I'm not sure if Mashima ever talks about this or says this-there was one time during the GMG's that he said Laxus got motion sick but I think that's it.) anyway. I much rather your lore to magic. I can believe that Laxus has abilities because of this place he's in.

"Because I'm not a good man" was a bloody excellent line. I fell in love.

Good work and until next time.