Reviews for The Corruption of Tenrou
Koral chapter 27 . 3/8
This is FANTASTIC! I think you could turn this into a whole book on its own!
Senkita chapter 27 . 12/19/2017
You write well, but I was disappointed with the ending. Laxus lost Mira and it's not the same for him to meet a different version of Mira in his world. Earth Mira is not Earthland Mira. That's like saying Mystogan and Jellal are the same person. It would therefore, almost feel like a betrayal of Earthland Mira and her memory for Laxus to pretend that Earth Mira is her and start a relationship with her. Especially, so soon after he lost Mira.
Ceies chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
okay... not to myself: starting to read a new longer FF at three in the morning is a bad idea... it's almost eight and I can't even bring myself to stand up and get something new to drink - let alone sleep...
I love that story. You have no idea how long I've been searching for a FF like this. An adventure with enough suspense and more subtle romance that doesn't go at the cost of the actual plot and my favorite Laxus as a main character. I absolutely love it so far. And I love Laxus. The way you wrote him. Great. First I was kind of sceptic how you made the dragon slayers pass from he normal world, so Laxus had no clue about nothing at first, but it works so fine and it brings a lot new to this character in terms of backstory and a bit of drama, without significantly changing who Laxus actually is. I like this so much. I also really like how you changed some of the magic of the other characters. Like Canas or Bixlows abilities... and Bixlows backstory.

Just thought, after those 10 Chapters maybe i could finally bring myself to make a short break and leave a review. ... Back to the story.

Greetings,
Ceies
FreyjaBee chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
Ugh. I loooved Juvia’s introduction. Saucy. Confident. In love or lust, I can’t tell which but I like it. Gray, the hapless soul. Suffer. I was a little miffed how she just collapsed on the deck but I suppose I would be afraid, too. I’m looking forward to seeing more Juvia. I really, really love her as a pirate captain. Inspirational.
Good chapter; Laxus found his spark.
FreyjaBee chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
And so the adventure begins! A freaky prophesy, some magic, a brassy lass with a bottle of whisky. What else could a girl ask for? Oh, the pirate. And some Mister Frenandez.

I’m aching for Natsu and I haven’t even met him yet. Can’t wait.
LadyRitsu chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
Ooooohhhh! You finished it! And the ending was soooo gooood! Thank you! I LOVE this fic! Thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2017
Wonderful story. The actual loss makes it real and tangible, but I love the hope you give back with the ending. Seems life is never quite what we want but can be beautiful if we work for it. Thank you so much for this story, it was a very enjoyable read!
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 27 . 8/30/2017
Looks like the Goddess made certain to alter things to put the alternate dimension versions of Mira, Lucy, and all of Laxus' new made friends into their lives as compensation for everything they lost in the other world. Lovely ending. Glad that you shared this story with the rest of us.
wordslinger chapter 27 . 8/25/2017
Mother Veda comes across as one of those deity characters who are just super frustrating because they don't understand human attachments because what are trees to a goddess who can only see the forest? My mouth literally dropped open when Mother Veda impregnated Cana! Like what a bizarre thing for her to just do! Obviously it makes sense to her lol but wow I can see why everyone would be upset! And the way she was just popping people back into their home world? Lol girl have a seat and wait a second! I loved it though. It's nice to see the parallel characters find one another again. And I'm glad Lisanna found peace. Her story was so sad. I obviously enjoyed the Jerza ending. I liked that Jellal didn't get off totally free but his intentions were taken into account.

The moral of the story kids! Don't mess with supernatural stuff! Leave that to the Winchesters or you'll wind up with half-kinda-paralysis, a weird pregnancy, and a construction job ya didnt ask for!

I really enjoyed this story from start to finish! Thank you for writing it!
wordslinger chapter 26 . 8/25/2017
I was touched by Layla's sadness in the beginning. I think even though I understand characters like her, I become frustrated with them. They have information they do not impart and it inevitably causes chaos! Anyway I didn't expect Lucy and Mirajane to disappear but there's one more chapter...
Mogar chapter 27 . 8/22/2017
damn it both of your great stories are ending. what am i going to read now?!

Loved it.
LadyValkyrie.Oph chapter 27 . 8/22/2017
I really love this fic!
I was amazing!

Thank you for your dedication!

Miraxus 3
OneWhoCharms chapter 27 . 8/22/2017
This was so bittersweet, it was wonderful.
Ryu of Konoha chapter 27 . 8/21/2017
This ending made want to punch the goddess in the face
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 26 . 8/14/2017
Looks like Laxus is about to feel a whole world of much stronger heartbreak for a bit to me. Damitol! Same is true for Natsu since he has lost 2 women in this place. Makes me feel for both of them. Wonder if this means Elfman, Jellal, and Loke are also now inside the original Goddess too? Will be intriguing to see how this story line wraps up.