Reviews for The Corruption of Tenrou
FreyjaBee chapter 2 . 5/12
Ah, Laxus. You're so harsh!

I'm super curious about the attacks. And Natsu. Where did he go?

(So sorry it took me so damn long to get back here. I've been crazy busy, but here I am.)

Anyway. What I'm even MORE curious about is this cursed Jellal. Excited to see what you have in store for him :)
wordslinger chapter 24 . 5/11
Is it bad of me to wish Lisanna would come back to Natsu? You've made me care more about her than Lucy!

Honestly I can feel Laxus's irritation here. Natsu is behaving like an animal and I'd probably get him with an elephant dart.
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 24 . 5/4
So there are loads of royally messed up things happening on the eve of the end of the world as they know it. Hope that Cana with their Great Mother Goddess can get to the site on time to undo Seilah and Chronos before the pair destroy the lives of the women and men who the twin Goddesses are so horridly abusing. Poor Natsu is being consumed by the dragon magic it seems. The only good thing about it all is that the beast that was slaughtering everyone is now dead.

Feel so sad for Mirajane and Elfman who are being cut off from their bodies and abused by the insane Goddess also. Really hope that they can all be liberated from this nightmare they were not given any choice in participation with despite all their attempts to be good people. Really hope that they can be saved by Laxus and company with Cana's new Goddess status in her one arm likewise. The ice encasing Elfman and the rest of it is a very big problem for getting the Strauss family back together though, or so it seems to me.
Freyjabee chapter 1 . 5/2
Yo! So. I finished the first chapter, sorry it took me so long. I've been crazy busy. So... I liked it. Your writing is lovely, I'm excited that Laxus has seemed to have fallen through the world. As I said, I am THE Laxus Dreyar fan girl. The part with the kid was pretty dark so I was right on board.

Good work,

Freyja
FreyjaBee chapter 1 . 5/1
I absolutely intend upon giving this a shot. I have to go to work though so I don't have time to read the first chapter! I'll give it a more thorough review after, but I am intrigued and I'm basically the head of the Laxus Dreyar Fan Club... so, yeah.
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 23 . 4/9
Looks like everything is going to be tossed on the wind once Cana gets back and she has Vetta inside her to take back her daughters into herself and fix this mess. Let's hope Cana can manage to get her hands on the carriers, and can help save everyone in time. I feel really sad for Jellal now that his magic is going out of control because of Lucy's presence on the island. I really hope all the victims of the two Goddesses are helped and reverted to being okay once Vetta gets her hands on her bratty children too.
wordslinger chapter 23 . 3/16
The Natsu and Happy scene was adorable. When he peed on the wall, I DIED. I for real did not understand that Seliah and Chronos were sisters. I guess I thought one was a guy? This makes a lot more sense! I'm glad Cana has a big part because I'm so afraid she's gonna die in the manga!
wordslinger chapter 22 . 2/27
What kind of cliffhanger... I feel like Cana! Led down a path of suffering and I get mysticism and no lunch! Haha just kidding. Have I said before how much I like this Natsu? I do.
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 22 . 2/27
Looks like Cana is going to be the one to even the odds between the Mira and Lucy possessions that have happened in order to save everyone. Good thing the Sisters mom is choosing to intercede on humanity's behalf I have a feeling. Excellent chapter as always, and I really hope Laxus can chill out and realize that Lucy isn't the monster, the Goddess trying to take her over is the monster. Hope whatever mother Veta decides will allow Cana to remove the two goddess spirits wrecking the world before it's too late.
I love your writing! The part where Happy is telling Natsu how he acted on Wendys medicine made me laugh out loud! It's getting very exciting!
ascarletflame chapter 21 . 2/22
Ahhh, this story is turning out so interesting! Great use of mythology interweaved with FT characters and their various traits and stuff! I'm glad also that Jerza's backstory has finally somewhat come to light, and am looking forward to the rest! Great writing :)
GAHHH UPDATE SOON!
I cant wait to see what happens to everyone
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 21 . 2/11
So Seilah had control of Bickslow all along. Will be interesting to see what happens once Lucy awakens and has to admit Bickslow tried to kill her and then she lost consciousness. Seems Chronos got rid of Seilah's taint though if the mark is gone from Bickslow, so at least that is a good thing. Can't blame Laxus for flipping out over Lucy being taken over by Chronos at this point since that would be terrifying to witness if you discover you are completely helpless because of the power involved. Wonder where Loke got off too? Sad that he's so consumed by the power of Chronos that he does not care about the lives of people who are trapped in the middle of this disastrous mess that the two goddesses are creating. Seems to me that Jellal and his crew may have rewound time, but all they accomplished was a reset of the end result. As Chronos' paladin, Jellal is probably going to find himself fighting to stay sane, as well as discover the true meaning of hell in the next few chapters. If he gets truly possessed, it's all over for him the same as seems to be true for Loke.

Cannot help but wonder if there is a way to get rid of both Goddesses in the mortal realm so neither of them can do this again in the future. Hopefully Jellal will be able to find some catch 22 in all of his books that will make it possible to get rid of both Seilah and Chronos' marks from people and reset everything so that this world will be safe in the future. The fact Seilah's spirit mentions their mother tells me that there is an even more powerful deity who can put this prophesy down and make both deities leave this manifested realm alone. Would be quite the hard hitting upset if the sisters found their selves on the receiving end of their mother's wrath over messing with mortals. Hehehe.
chickawowow chapter 21 . 2/10
Soooooo gooooood! Can't wait for the next!
wordslinger chapter 21 . 2/10
I'm thrilled Lucy is a powerhouse even if Laxus is being un-nice about it haha! I think I've said before but Natsu here is great. He's still Natsu just kinda angry.

My heart is breaking for poor Jellal. He always suffers. But he's so good at it!