Reviews for Just Gone
time-twilight chapter 48 . 10/15
I just read the story again and I saw the chapter about Toby's dad, so instead of Negan being her dad maybe Negan could be Toby's mum's brother which will make Negan Toby's uncle, maybe Negan tried to get custody of Toby when he saw how bad her dad treated her but Toby's dad took her so Negan couldn't find her and that's why they lived in the woods.
time-twilight chapter 52 . 10/13
Great chapter. Finally Toby told Daryl about what really happened to Carol, will Daryl tell Rick and with Rick being a police officer he will realize that seeing Carol be killed it has caused trauma for Toby. Who is Toby's dad is he going to be a future character maybe Negan, I could see if Negan is her dad and why he abandoned Toby because he didn't think a child will live long in a world with walkers and he couldn't stand the thought of seeing his daughter die in front of him or is Toby's dad dead.
jayjayjadelyn chapter 52 . 10/3
Found this like 3 days ago and just finished it, I couldn't stop reading ! ready for Merle to come back now !
Blank-name26 chapter 52 . 9/22
I just binged the fuck outa this and can confidently say it’s most likely the best twd fic out there. Granted there already arnt a lot of ones I like but yea. I just like the thought of a tiny girl being badass and killing shit.

Toby is an amazing character and nothing seems forced. That’s the problem with most fics but this flows naturally. Good job.

Don’t worry about the update speed. Shit happens. If people don’t understand then they don’t have shit. They probably ain’t livin their lives. Love the story. Can’t wait for the next update
Ty for the chapter :)
Egerly awaiting the next one
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 52 . 9/10
Oh my god, that entire revelation just broke my heart. The kid needed someone to just like...I dunno, hug her and console her, because this has been slowly eating her alive since the moment she decided to lie about it. It's a really sad, because one some level, I don't think she actually should be consoled. She is just a kid, who did something incredibly wrong and she has to face the consequences, even if the consequences are as minimal as Daryl rejecting her.
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 52 . 9/10
I like how she is (reluctantly) starting to rely on people, to want people around. I understand why Daryl reacted the way he did, but my heart still hurts for Toby. I was surprised to see that this story had updated. Then I got really excited. Thanks so much for pushing through the writer’s block! You did a great job.
wickedclownsmile chapter 52 . 9/9
Just wanted to drop a quick review and let you know how much I love your story
MacaMcfly chapter 52 . 9/9
Yay, I'm so glad you're back! :D
I gotta say that I felt really bad for Toby, but I do get it though, it was a very 'Daryl reaction'.
Looking foward to the next chapter, and no need to apologize, both motivation and inspiration are hard to deal with sometimes. Xx
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 52 . 9/8
While I may not like it everything in the story and the direction it took, it’s overall a great read

Take a break if needed, don’t burn yourself out
BrySt1 chapter 52 . 9/8
3 3 3
greatperformance chapter 52 . 9/8
You don't need to feel bad for taking a break! Motivation can be a fickle thing, sometimes the harder you try the worse it gets. This is probably one of my favourite works I've ever read, I like that there's no forced romance, that even though it's gritty and still very similar to the show, it's still somewhat innocent coming through the eyes of a child. I enjoy the flow of your writing and the steady pace. Keep it up but don't feel too pressured, I'd hate for you to lose the enjoyment!
Angel JJK chapter 52 . 9/8
Seems like Toby’s more comfortable with Maggie than Lori. Poor Toby, she’s not had it easy. Til next time.
nagi92 chapter 52 . 9/8
(sorry for the double post) he's never been one who knew how to deal with kind of thing, so he needs time. And Toby could really use something good to change her mind, but with what's coming next, she needs to carry on! And congrats for the puppy!
nagi92 chapter 52 . 9/8