Reviews for Just Gone
inkbolt93 chapter 61 . 1/17
Thank you for this chapter! It’s crazy to think of Toby as a teenager but it makes sense. I’m so excited for her and Daryl to be reunited and him to be super mad at her. For all she’s fighting “Uncle” Meryl we all know Daryl is more of a dad to her than her own ever was!
MyRandomThoughts chapter 61 . 1/10
This is a great story and I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows. I've read all 61 chapters in less then a week and I love it. Please keep writing. Your amazing.
blue chapter 61 . 1/3
i love this story so much! this chapter was so good; the way you write toby is so compelling and her perspective is so realistic. can't wait to see more of this and happy new year!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 61 . 12/28/2021
I love this story so much it’s my favourite walking dead story and I am looking forward to more!
Tewifying chapter 61 . 12/26/2021
it was so good! ty ty ty 3
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 61 . 12/26/2021
Loved the Toby-sized Christmas chapter! I gotta admit, I have no clue where you're gonna take this now that Toby has decided Merle is the enemy. and fucking clyde is in the picture. things are about to go crazy and im excited for it! Merry belated Christmas!
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 61 . 12/26/2021
I loved it! Keep it up! I can't wait until the next one!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/26/2021
Oh my AHHHHHHHH! PANIK! This chapter was so good ty great christmas present, well worth the wait. So excited to see what's going to happen next! Why do i feel like the governor is gonna have a soft spot with Toby? Maybe even try to get her to befriend his walker daughter? Oh lordy... either way, i know what's next is gonna be gooood. Hope you had a lovely christmas! And continue to have a lovely holiday xx
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 61 . 12/26/2021
Uh oh
KEZZ 1 chapter 61 . 12/26/2021
Wonderful chapter Thankyou
Merry Christmas to you too
AtlasNerd chapter 61 . 12/25/2021
Merry Christmas! Hard to believe you didn't edit, it's a fantastic chapter. I love how realistic Toby is.
SnootBoop chapter 15 . 12/3/2021
I liked the guillermo/toby scenes, thought it was very smart using her twisted logic in a way that actually makes sense and helps someone even when she doesnt know it. Also just imagining the chocolate scene was funny, i could picture it being in the show and makes her more interesting than 90% of the characters in the actual show, how she doesnt understand why people help her but then helps someone without thinking about it.
COULDNT12761022 chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
Very good
Guest chapter 60 . 10/28/2021
Hope you're doing alright! Take your time to get your mental health back on track, it's the most important thing! Happy belated birthday as well!
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 60 . 10/15/2021
I'm glad you are good! Can't wait to see what the next chapter is like!