Reviews for Musical Illusionists 2: Electric Boogaloo
Heart of the Demons chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
Such a majestically marvelous chapter you've posted, my friend. The villains are perfectly captured as characters.
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
This chapter makes me appreciate your Earth-H storyline a lot more. Clash being co-erced into joining the Brotherhood and a fight scene breaking out are my favorite highlights. Keep your creativity sharp, okay?
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
What a pretty fun chapter with pretty amazing characterization. You're right on the mark, my friend.
Philip Gipson chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
This chapter is a really awesome one. Zartan, the Misfits, and Mystique are well done. The fact that Samantha Newark, the (speaking) voice of Jem, approved your story just makes the whole thing a lot better. ;)
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
Great job of focusing on G.I. Joe's view this chapter. It certainly helps the entire fic along.
Heart of the Demons chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I've completely forgot that you updated this fic. No problem. I think this chapter was amazingly well done.
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Jessica's meeting with Joseph Hill seems to work pretty well. I've got plenty of hope that Dazzler will contribute in a huge way to your story.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Jessica and Synergy have quite the special bond, a bond as important as the one Jessica shares with her loved ones. Thanks so much for writing the sequel to "Musical Illusionists," because things will surely hit all the right notes as long as you keep writing your Earth-H universe.