Reviews for Cuckoo Conference
Michael Storm chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love the last sentence! "I'm being punished for a past life..." it's just so funny! LOL!
JRJathome chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
It was an okay story. I don't know if you are aware of this, but there is already a story with a conference called "Hyrule Press Conference" I just feel that you could at least put something up saying that... Never mind. I can't put it into words without being rude.
Duo the Random chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Heyo! I loved it, it was GRE~AT! I don't have much time right now so, I'm gonna hafta make this review, short and sweet. Here goes. Ok, first, you spelled "think" wrong ("Mr. Link, do you **tink** Ganon is planning some diabolical plot at this very moment?"). Next, I'm pretty sure that "eerie" is spelled like that, not "eery". That's it I guess! The rest was great! I loved the last line! It was a perfect way to end this one, Kai thinks anyways! _~ Well, got 2 run! byes!

~Life sucks... That's why they make ANIME!~

*~*Kai Fumestu*~*

P.S.-Write more stuff soon, ks? _ I can't wait! Byes~!
Faery Ears chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Hiya! Here is me review! YAY! OK... Good story over all. There were a few things I really liked, but those can wait. First, during the fights between the girls, I can't really tell who's speaking. It's just speaker after speaker. Maybe you meant to do that, but I find it hard to read. OK! Now the good things... I really liked Ganon's outburst! Thought that was really well done. Also, '"I'm being punished for a past life, I know it."' the very last line, I LOVE THAT SO MUCH! It was so GREAT! You have NO IDEA! OK, that's it! See ya!
ReloadedSquirrel chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
That was hilarious. Make another! CUCKOOS! AAH!
Akujin chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
You BITCH! How could you not tell your best friend your new screen name? Or that you had actually FINISHED this fic, and not just have it in the thinking processing stage! Ah hell!I really liked it. It was HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! It was so GREAT! I can't wait until you write your next fic! . See ya in school tomorrow! Mu wha ha ha ha ha haa!

BAI BAI
Crazy Chick chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
this was funny keep it up!