Reviews for Arc of the Revolution
SomeGuy chapter 20 . 6/24
Hey, I know you've probably forgotten this fic, but it's really really good! And I'd like to thank you for the good read. If you are reading, do you mind answering if there's any outlines as to how the rest of the general plot would go? How things would lead up to the events of the prologue and after? If you were writing this off the seat of your pants, I gotta say, you made a lot of hooks and I could understand not knowing how to tie it all together. If there was a plan, I'd love to see it.
steel.metal14 chapter 20 . 5/30
exceptional. I eagerly await more.
yepyeppers34 chapter 20 . 5/28
For all the people saying they're active on spacebattles yes they are on that website, no the story has not been updated there either and the thread is locked...story is dead and there doesn't appear to any chance of it coming back.
Atheist God chapter 12 . 5/6
Funniest shit I ve read in a while.
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 20 . 10/14/2021
COMEEEEEEEE BACK PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTENTS OF MY BANK ACCOUNT (all the single dollar in there)!

But seriously, I hope you're okay dude, it's been a long time
Anonymous69420 chapter 20 . 8/29/2021
Pretty big lie, says its hiatus
Kalsefer chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
I can see it now. Jaune pulling an Ainz and trying to bullshit his way to victory by accident.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/27/2021
The author isn't dead he uses spacebattles
Iwr1918 chapter 8 . 7/16/2021
Oh no...this story is incomplete isnt it? Looking to continue it anytime soon? Really enjoying the story and the humour so far, and theres not many stories that feature jaune working with the white fang like this
Literally useless chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
ah Jaune, failing upwards again in a fanfic
FadilShameer chapter 9 . 6/15/2021
...that lone at the end? Has to be one of the most metal things I’ve ever heard! You have my respect sir! And a fan awaiting those updates!
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 20 . 5/26/2021
And it all comes to a close! Just about the best Fanfiction, I have EVER read and it stopped unceremoniously! Not even an Authors note to tell us we're stupid.

I hope you are doing well where ever you are Mr. Author and if you're still of this realm all these years later I'll ask you to continue or at the very least tell me to huck off.

Sincerely -Ogay the SIMPson
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 18 . 5/25/2021
Had to pause reading this chapter cause of this!

The way you portrayed finding out a close family member is dead hits way too close to home! One minute you're asleep and happy and the next you're experiencing the worst type of sorrow imaginable!
Sebine chapter 2 . 5/24/2021
What the crack
joecola00 chapter 20 . 5/5/2021
It's a shame this is dead. This was Ciaphas Caine levels of awesomeness and hilarity
1,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »