Reviews for Counting Down From 7-3-0
I like your story! Where's the next one in the trilogy!
Serenagrady chapter 32 . 7/27
These two stories are fantastic I just hope the third one will not be to far away.
PencilComet chapter 32 . 7/14
I know it's been over a year but pretty please post the 3rd part, even if it's only your outline.
AntiCreator chapter 32 . 6/7
Come on mate. It's been over a year. Are we getting a third story or what?
Avain1991 chapter 32 . 2/1
One of the best stories I've had the privilege to read. I look forward to seeing more of where you take the story and to see how family life will brighten Spuffy life.
subchan chapter 32 . 12/13/2016
Wow! Amazing job! I loved it. And im sad that her mom died but it made more sense to me too. There isnt always magical way to fix to everything. I love love love the fact spike became human long enough to knock buffy up. That will have to be an amazing child they have. Omg! It just sunk in Adam wanted them to have an off spring. Oh boy cant wait to read the 3rd part in this amazing series. You make it feel real with the happy and sad moments. I've cried on both accounts for that. Great job!
Katie chapter 32 . 11/23/2016
This is a really great story, can't wait to read the next one! I've literally read the first two in one day... and can't wait to read the next! Please update soon!
Meowfest chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
I caught the reference.
AntiCreator chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Dunno if you're a Lord of the Rings fan, but Giles referencing Ishtar made me think of a Buffy crossover story called Full Circle. It crosses over with The Silmarillion but not many people have read that. If you have or if Tolkien's world interests you its worth a shot. Full Circle by LaurelinTheGolden1. The sheer amount of research and flawlessly bringing in elements from Buffy and Silmarillion makes it worth a go. It's sad that it hasn't got the amount of attention it deserves. It's on my favourites page and is undoubtedly one of my favourite stories on this site and any other. It's also on TTH.
Glumski chapter 32 . 9/2/2016
Well, this was delightful. I kind of read the entire series up to here in far too few hours, but hell if you didn't make it suspenseful! If this was a book I'd say I couldn't put it down. (I guess I couldn't close the tab in this case?)
So... I definitely likes the overall idea and execution. There are quite a few time travel stories, even with Spike, but this seemed much more realistic than most. The character dynamics were great; it's clear how much you enjoyed the Spike/Tara thing, though my personal favourite probably is Buffy/Dawn. I really didn't see that thing with Warren coming at all (kudos for that!) and Dawn being the one to find Joyce was both heartbreaking and unexpected, just like it should be. Actually I immensely enjoyed the overall tone you did with Dawn; it somehow is one of the things I like best about this series.
I'm not really sure how I feel about the resolution with Faith. It kind of seems to be the easy way out; killing one of the minor characters to save the major ones, and using some vague loophole at that. Not that I'd want Buffy or Dawn to die, of course. The same thing goes for the Spuffy baby, though that's probably just because it's the hang-up for the next story. I'm sure whatever you're going to make out of it will be great; you did a marvellous job so far.
So... it's waiting for the next story now, I guess. Drat.
Jhill88 chapter 32 . 9/1/2016
I really really love this story I've read a lot of time traveling Spike and/or Buffy and most are fix it all, and while I liked them, realistically not everything can be fixed. I'm really glad I found this story and Make the clocks Reverse and I'm really excited for the spin on Season 6. Most importantly Faith's death was sad but she sooooo deserves the same moment of hero sacrifice that Spike and Buffy had she sooo would've done this in cannon had she had the chance.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 32 . 6/8/2016
I very much enjoyed this. I look forward to the next arc.
tsselina chapter 32 . 5/25/2016
Very good stories...looking for to the last one..
SpuffyFan89 chapter 32 . 4/1/2016
Really enjoyed the first two of this series... Can't wait to start the third! Thanks!
Rinso chapter 32 . 3/31/2016
Yep, my suspicions were confirmed. Congratulations to Buffy and Spike, I guess :D

And congratulations to you too, for writing and finishing this story. I found it, much like the first one, to be very enjoyable, even if I did express concerns here and there in my reviews. I'm glad it's not what you call a "fix-it" type of story. It's easy, I suppose, to want to write something happy and feel-good about those characters, in canon Buffy and Spike had an agony of a relationship almost until the very end of the whole show, so I get the temptation that I've seen in many Spuffy stories to fix things and give those two a happily ever after that is certainly deserved and desired. But it takes guts and even integrity for a writer to try and ascend beyond that and to make a real story with real hardships. And you did that.
I mean, sure, we got a happy, healthy relationship between Buffy and Spike, but Joyce could not be saved and in order for Buffy to live Faith had to sacrifice herself. I don't know if it was intended on your end, but I saw in this the message that you can't have it all - Spike, for all his knowledge of the future and sincere desire to help, could not stop a natural death, and a Slayer had to die for Glory to be defeated. I like that.

So, thank you for writing and I hope you'll have a great time finishing this trilogy. Be sure that I'll be waiting for the final story :)