Reviews for Counting Down From 7-3-0
Seamus1800 chapter 32 . 5/5
Excellent writing and wonderful adaptation to the Buffy-verse. I think it was wise to keep Joyce's death, not everything in life is fixable. Also, I thought it was nice how you gave Faith a hero arc.
Really wish you'd finish the trilogy, I'd be anxious to read it. Especially since they got a mystical loop-hole kid on the way! (love how that fit in so well)
Seamus1800 chapter 21 . 5/5
Love, Love, LOVE! How his monologue to her from the show became his vows! Gahhh!
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 32 . 2/26
Will you post the next story please
TeamEricNSookie chapter 32 . 1/18
Another great story... thank you for sharing I enjoyed it.
Wyrmie07 chapter 32 . 9/26/2020
I just read this story and the 1st one today. I really enjoyed them. I hope you post the 3rd installment soon. I love the idea of Buffy and Spike as parents.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 31 . 10/29/2019
I was just rereading you fic and though I should say something. I love your stories so much! And even if you never write the last story like you planned this duo stands by itself as complete because of the completion of Spikes mission to prevent Buffy'sdeath and resurrection.
His Gem chapter 32 . 3/29/2019
I just read both stories today and I LOVE them to death! I really hope you end up posting the next installment!
Leonora Jones chapter 32 . 2/7/2019
This was one of the most enjoyable Spuffy fics I've read. I'm reviewing after binge reading both installmentsYou really know the characters very well, and I felt like I was reading a canon Buffy story because of that. It felt just right! Looking forward to read the last story!
spike'smate chapter 32 . 2/6/2019
great story looking forward to number 3 story
SusanMarieS chapter 32 . 1/18/2019
thank you once again. I've laughed, cried, and literally jumped for joy. loved faith. and yay Dawn. I'll check back in a bit, as I like to read things that are further along. thank you
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 32 . 1/7/2019
I love these two stories and even if you never get around finishing the final piece of you planned trilogy, this ending works just fine. On e, again love the stories and everything in them. I particularly liked Faith's arc in this.
Marymarsters chapter 32 . 12/30/2018
Hello, I always thought that being human would be stupid for Angel or Spike, so cool that you madde him one only for him to get Buffy pregnant. The best of two worlds...love the fic. Thanks
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2018
Clever solution to closing the portal, never seem that one before.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2018
It's stupid that they haven't done anything about the tumor yet. Also, Spike knows Dawn will figure out she's the key. He was there. It's been a few years not decades.
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 32 . 6/23/2018
Excellent! And what an ending.
Will there be a part 3?