Reviews for Counting Down From 7-3-0
Fanfic Allergy chapter 32 . 6/8/2016
I very much enjoyed this. I look forward to the next arc.
tsselina chapter 32 . 5/25/2016
Very good stories...looking for to the last one..
SpuffyFan89 chapter 32 . 4/1/2016
Really enjoyed the first two of this series... Can't wait to start the third! Thanks!
Rinso chapter 32 . 3/31/2016
Yep, my suspicions were confirmed. Congratulations to Buffy and Spike, I guess :D

And congratulations to you too, for writing and finishing this story. I found it, much like the first one, to be very enjoyable, even if I did express concerns here and there in my reviews. I'm glad it's not what you call a "fix-it" type of story. It's easy, I suppose, to want to write something happy and feel-good about those characters, in canon Buffy and Spike had an agony of a relationship almost until the very end of the whole show, so I get the temptation that I've seen in many Spuffy stories to fix things and give those two a happily ever after that is certainly deserved and desired. But it takes guts and even integrity for a writer to try and ascend beyond that and to make a real story with real hardships. And you did that.
I mean, sure, we got a happy, healthy relationship between Buffy and Spike, but Joyce could not be saved and in order for Buffy to live Faith had to sacrifice herself. I don't know if it was intended on your end, but I saw in this the message that you can't have it all - Spike, for all his knowledge of the future and sincere desire to help, could not stop a natural death, and a Slayer had to die for Glory to be defeated. I like that.

So, thank you for writing and I hope you'll have a great time finishing this trilogy. Be sure that I'll be waiting for the final story :)
RAGAnne chapter 32 . 3/31/2016
It's funny because I sort of thought you were headed in this direction but then managed to completely ignore the implications of Buffy and Spike's 'post apocalypse fun times'. I'm glad you didn't turn this into a fix-it fic because sometimes bad things happen. It's what makes us who we are. At least they managed to prevent the biggest problems this year. And I won't even try to guess about the Big Bad (because I'm terrible at putting clues together) but just wait and see what you come up with. Happy writing!
windbreaking chapter 32 . 3/31/2016
Lol too funny
RAGAnne chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
I don't know that I'd be thrilled about receiving the "reward" of a prophecy without be asked either. Granted that seems to be the way the Powers roll in Buffy's life. It was nice that Spike was able to choose for himself though there really are plusses and minuses to both possibilities.
And thank you for killing Ben with the tower! :)
Rinso chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
That type of gift was NEVER for Spike anyway. Angel was the one who hated being a vampire and wanted his humanity back. Spike always loved being a vampire, soul or no soul, good guy or a villain, and he seemed to have a very low opinion of his former human self. So it makes sense he would reject the Powers' reward. It's wasted on him.

But he was human for a little while, wasn't he? That's why his body reacted poorly to the blood. And he and Buffy had sex BEFORE he was visited by Joyce in the dream. So, when looked together with a few other clues in this story (and the first one too) I think I have some idea what those two can expect in the future...

I'm mostly curious, what would they (by they I mean the whole Scooby gang, not just Spike and Buffy) do in the third story? Glory has been defeated, Warren and co. were dealt with even earlier, Willow won't turn evil and Spike made sure that the First Evil won't be coming back. So... what threat will they face?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
Fingers crossed that Buffy got pregnant there! (I seem to be obsessed with baby-fics lately...xD ) Can hardly wait to read more ;D
Rinso chapter 30 . 3/28/2016
Ok... that... was easier than I expected. For a given value of easy, of course. Sad to see Faith sacrificing herself, but the hints were there, so much like with Joyce, I made my peace with that some chapters ago. Still, the "No one needs me, 'cept for this one thing" line tugged on my heartstrings; it really hammers home how ungrateful and lonely the life of a Slayer is if she doesn't have people to love who love her back. Buffy is very lucky in that regard. She better never forget Faith as she promised.

So, all that aside, they won, I guess. Ben is still alive, though, so it might not be fully over even if Faith's sacrifice closed the portal. Can't wait to see how you'll wrap it up. And of course, then comes the wait for the final part of this trilogy :D
RAGAnne chapter 30 . 3/26/2016
A fascinating take. No matter how much they attempted to change some things just seemed to have to happen. And even though I knew what was coming for Faith I was still so sad for her. I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next.
windbreaking chapter 30 . 3/26/2016
Oh - my- that is too clever. It could have been Faith. You are right.
Rinso chapter 29 . 3/25/2016
Oooh, interesting. I love when I catch up with a story after a while and such interesting stuff happens. By the way, with Anya and Willow sniping at each other at the end, that's not good - the Scoobies totally need to be united right now.

I am curious, considering that we're getting near the end of this part of your trilogy, are heading towards a decisive confrontation with Glory? If we are, I hope everyone will be alright. I know that technically Dawn and Buffy are the ones in most danger... but something tells me that this time around the Summers girls will come out more or less unscathed (or at least alive). I'm totally worried about Faith, though, considering all the hints you've dropped. She's cool, and I love how she stuck around to help for a while now, even though that fight is not really hers and she's skeptical of their chances to win against a god.

Can't wait for the final 3 chapters. Should be a thrill ride :)
RAGAnne chapter 29 . 3/24/2016
Thank for the "if wishes were pennies" moment with Anya. It gave me a smile as we try to survive the tense part of the story. Was not expecting Dawn to just vanish. Yikes!
Taste like Special chapter 28 . 3/24/2016
Great chapter can't wait until the update
-Spec!al