Reviews for Counting Down From 7-3-0
RedStalkingDeath chapter 28 . 3/22/2016
Why didn't I wait until the story was complete before reading it...? Can't wait to find out how it all goes down! Loving the story this far, by the way :)
RAGAnne chapter 28 . 3/22/2016
And apocalypse season is officially upon us! Willow continues to favor power over considering consequences. And Glory is spreading the damage all over town. Yikes! Great chapter.
RAGAnne chapter 27 . 3/19/2016
It's funny that Buffy takes Dawn for pancakes and Spike takes her patrolling and they both manage to help her feel a little better. I'm not sure demon slaying would work for me when I'm sad but I never really thought I was much like Dawn anyway. :)
Taste like Special chapter 27 . 3/19/2016
Great chapter can't wait for update
Taste like Special chapter 26 . 3/17/2016
Great chapter can't wait for the update
RAGAnne chapter 26 . 3/17/2016
It's funny how out of our control life can be sometimes. Even though some things in this timeline are obviously better it was impossible to fix everything. And now new weird things are popping up! It's really nice to see a healthy relationship between Buffy and Dawn though.
Taste like Special chapter 25 . 3/15/2016
Oh noes not Joyce :'( great chapter can't wait for the update
Rinso chapter 25 . 3/15/2016
Well... I just caught up with the last chapters, and this is becoming very interesting. I didn't expect Dru's appearance, and my gut tells me we may see more of her in the future. I also hope Faith would not be the one to die in order to stop Glory, but how would that work - as far as I remember in the canon show (and I don't really remember it excellently, but still), Buffy was the only one who could close the portal because she and Dawn were sisters; Faith doesn't have that flesh-magic-and-blood connection with the Key, so even if she has to sacrifice herself, how would that work? It's all very interesting :)

I hope Xander will be ok. But damn, the guy is brave. He sees that a Slayer and a master vampire can't stop Glory, and what does he do? He charges at her with a pool cue. Within the context of this story, he totally earned my respect.

Joyce... not gonna lie, I saw that coming a few chapters back. It's sad that she's gone, but at least I take some solace that they tried their best to prevent it, and that Buffy and Dawn have someone who will take care of them and won't allow anything to happen to them. Still sad, though.
RAGAnne chapter 25 . 3/15/2016
Ouch! When you write a bad day you don't pull any punches do you. :) It's funny that the part that killed me the most was, "I just went to grab popcorn." And it can happen just like that. Hugs for everyone!
RAGAnne chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
Drusilla was practically pleasant in this visit to Sunnydale. Still as confusing as can be but definitely on good behavior. I think Spike is feeling the strain of all the loose threads.
Taste like Special chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
Great chapter can't wait for update
Taste like Special chapter 23 . 3/11/2016
Great chapter can not wait until another update
RAGAnne chapter 23 . 3/10/2016
While there are times I really don't understand Buffy's friends . . . at other times they really do get things right. This was a nice gift and obviously what Buffy and Spike both needed before things get crazy again. Interesting that there's been no sign of Glory since the hospital. Did she not understand what was in front of her? The Dagon sphere must be pretty powerful to block her that much.
Taste like Special chapter 22 . 3/8/2016
Great chapter can't wait for the update
Rinso chapter 22 . 3/8/2016
With this chapter (and looking at previous ones in retrospect, having forgotten about that bit about Giles and his contacts having seen no change in her future), I feel like you're giving us a fair warning about Joyce and what's going to happen with her... and, sad as it is, I think I've made my piece with it in your story. It will be a hard blow for Buffy and Dawn, but at least this time they won't be on their own - even if everyone else abandons them, Spike is family now, and he'll take care of his girls. Still sad, though.

Also, Glory finally found Dawn. Now she knows who she is and how she looks like... and that's all kinds of bad. In all fairness, given what transpires in this chapter and what it bodes for the future, I cannot imagine how Spike and Buffy could have a happy honeymoon.

But that's all good. Any story worth its salt can't be all happiness and fluff. Doesn't mean that sometimes fluff can't feel good to read - on the contrary, but when one wants to take a story seriously with all its emotional and cerebral weight, you gotta have the lows as well as the highs. So kudos for that, I know from experience that sometimes it takes guts for an author not to make everything happy and problem-less.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »