Reviews for Counting Down From 7-3-0
RAGAnne chapter 22 . 3/8/2016
The fact that Glory knows the key is Dawn this much earlier seems like it will complicate things. Especially since fighting her is still proving complicated. I loved both Joyce and Dawn in this chapter. Great work.
Devoted to Meiko chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
I love this story. I started with part 1 today and now I feel all caught up. I can't wait see how Spike and Buffy's lives go on from here! I wish you the best on writing and really hope to see more of this story soon!
RAGAnne chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
That was awesome! Of course Buffy's birthday/wedding couldn't be completely difficulty free. But it all worked out well overall. Great work.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
Love this series! Can't wait for more :)
Rinso chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
Well, that's what they get for setting the wedding on the Cursed Birthday, I suppose. Still, could have been worse - imagine if Angel had crashed the ceremony, or even Glory :P

To be honest, I've read enough Spuffy stories to know it's basically customary to make Buffy's other love interests look bad (and I myself am not overly fond of Riley or Angel, for some reason), but considering the circumstances story-wise, I wonder how wise it is to completely tear down what remains of the Initiative by having the Council force them to stay away - they may be jerks, but they DO know how to take care of demons efficiently given the manpower and the budget, so if I were in the Scoobies' shoes I'd try to utilize them against the ultimate threat. Granted, cooperation might be difficult and there's all sorts of bad blood between the Scoobies and the Initiative, but there's a bigger picture here...

Anyways, the wedding was lovely, and I'm glad for Buffy and Spike. They still have to go through a lot, but now they'll do so as a happily married couple :)
Taste like Special chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
Great chapter can't wait until update
RAGAnne chapter 20 . 3/4/2016
Anya, Spike and demon solidarity is always fun. And I love the endless possibilities of the backstory between Hallie and Spike too (in your version she actually like the poetry!). Xander. . . sometimes makes me roll my eyes. I know he has these protective instincts, which can be commended, but Buffy can do many things he can't and he shouldn't just assume that because she pulled it off it will be easy. Great chapter!
Taste like Special chapter 20 . 3/3/2016
Great chapter can't wait for the next update
Rinso chapter 20 . 3/3/2016
Hm. Clever thinking about that whole Toth thing - I never even considered it, but it could work. Of course, nothing is ever easy - and the moral conundrum of whether it's ok to sacrifice 5 people to save billions (it's not only Dawn's life that's on the line, Spike forgets - if Glory rips a portal to her own Hell dimension, it's likely that the whole Earth is screwed, more or less) is interesting in and of itself. Of course, the Scoobies would have none of it, as Buffy especially is very much not the utilitarian type. Good thing they found the Scythe, then, and I hope Willow and Tara's quest for the troll hammer will also be a success - my guess is that they'll have to make due with only those weapons as I don't see the Scoobies sacrificing virgins any time soon.
I've never actually watched the Angel TV show, but I know this and that about its plot - so does he, at this point in time, have the resources of Wolfram & Hart at his disposal? Cause if he does, his help could come in handy.

Regardless, in general the gang is doing well so far. They still have time until May, which is both good and bad - it's good because it gives them more time to prepare, it's bad because they have to ward off Glory for a long while before they could take the fight to her. Oh well.
Taste like Special chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
Great chapter can't wait for update
RAGAnne chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
A lovely fluffy chapter! I agree with Dawn. It's important to hang on to the happy moments in the midst of the chaos.
Rinso chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
Funny seeing the girls all in a "bridal mode" :D Also, the exchange between Giles and Buffy was so cute and heartwarming, he might not be her biological father, but she's his daughter in every other way that matters :)

Also, glad to see her getting on board with the idea for some serious planning. And she's smart not to forget about the looming danger, though Dawnie is right too in that they need at least a bit of happiness in their lives. It's a matter of finding the right balance.
SlytherinQueen86 chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
This story is awesome! :-) I love seeing Buffy and Faith working together. I always felt that both Spike and Faith got a bad deal in the show so I love seeing them not being outcasted. I hope to read more soon! :-)
Taste like Special chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Great chapter can't wait until update
RAGAnne chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
Travers never had a chance. Really he should know better than to go up against 2 slayers. And I really don't think there is a good way for Dawn to learn about her origins but reading it in Spike's journal definitely ranks lower on the possible ways to find out. The consequences of snooping I guess.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »