Reviews for Counting Down From 7-3-0
Taste like Special chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
Great chapter I can't wait until update
RAGAnne chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
Interesting that you decided to give Buffy and Faith a joint vision quest even as they had individual guides. The idea worked for me in the end although I'm still not up to the challenge of making guesses as to the future but I look forward to seeing how it plays out. And I loved the Spike/Joyce moment.
Rinso chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
I think I have had a clue about what you might be foreshadowing here since the first story, but I'll have to reread the sequence to be sure. If it is what I think it is, then it will be a most interesting twist and departure from canon.

This is a great Spuffy AU. I like it more and more with every chapter.
Taste like Special chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
Great chapter I enjoy the last scene can't wait until the update
Rinso chapter 11 . 2/12/2016
Yeah, Buffy asking Spike about his eyebrow scar is gonna turn into a wonderful conversation :D "What scar, luv? Oh, that? Well, uh, the first Slayer I killed, back in China, had this consecrated sword..." :D :D :D

I also see that he continues to plot how to propose. Nothing wrong with that, on the contrary, just... something will go wrong :D I don't know what, how or when, but something will go wrong with his plans, I'm calling it now :D

Also, it's great that he remembered the hammer! Now that, while not going to guarantee them the victory, is a great equalizer! Good thinking on Spike's part - exactly what I wanted from him! Let's hope he's gonna put the plan in motion soon.

Good chapter, keep going! :)
RAGAnne chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
It's easy to remember the big things but the details can be crazy hard. I'm amazed sometimes that Spike remembers as well as he does. I'd probably remember the hammer way too late. And the quest is happening! I look forward to seeing if anything changes in Buffy's vision.
Taste like Special chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Great chapter can't wait for the update
Taste like Special chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Great chapter can't wait for the update
RAGAnne chapter 10 . 2/9/2016
Interesting that Xander would take it upon himself to call for backup before even really knowing what they were facing or discussing it with anyone. Granted acting on your own terrible ideas without discussion IS a very Scooby thing to do. :)
Rinso chapter 10 . 2/9/2016
Whoa! That confrontation with Gory was so damn intense! Even though I logically know you're not gonna kill Buffy off like that and so early, a part of me was worried about her! Good job!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 10 . 2/9/2016
I am totally loving how you made Glory defenestrate herself. Awesome.
RAGAnne chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
Interesting take on the Dagon (or dagger) sphere. :) I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Rinso chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
I hesitate to write what I'm going to write because you've been so sweet to list me among those that the chapter is dedicated to, and it's not even the first time, but here goes.

In my very first review I stated my personal opinion and hope that Spike should utilize all his advantages to the max. Now, I know that an author can't do that from the very beginning, it would kill any hope of suspense. I also strongly suspect that you're playing a long game here and don't want to reveal all of your aces in the hole too early, and Spike doing something amazing to save the day will PROBABLY be important for this story.
But still. Almost 10 chapters in, and our favorite vampire has been almost utterly useless. Really, put aside the personal relations between him and the Scoobies, which are probably better than they ever were in canon, and he, with all his knowledge from the future has basically been just twiddling his thumbs. Sure, he warned Buffy and Giles about Glory and recently found out that Ben might be a harder nut to crack than suspected, but other than that... I really, really hope that he gets his act together soon, because I could excuse his uselessness as a time traveler in the AU!Season 4 as he simply didn't know THAT much and was aware that Adam wasn't that important in the long run, but the AU!Season 5 is a different beast altogether and I do expect him to be a LOT more proactive - there is way, way too much at stake for him as a character not to be, really.

With that in mind, I want to stress that I enjoy this story so much. I just feel like it's better if a review points out even a bit of critical thought rather than only praise. So I don't mean to be discouraging or, well, mean by saying all that, just to offer a personal observation and hopes, because I really like your story. Keep the good work up!
Taste like Special chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
Aww cute chapter can't wait for the update
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
I'm loving this so far. I can't wait to read more. Plus I'm very curious to find out (though it's a ways off yet) who's going to kill Ben.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »