Reviews for Mortal Kombat vs Marvel Universe
spanky1988.ajw chapter 40 . 9/22
Can't wait for chapter 41!
AnthonyR89 chapter 40 . 9/15
...i was willing to let Hill slide, but Danvers a Red Lotus plant? that's just not believable. at all.
AnthonyR89 chapter 39 . 9/15
...Monet is nowhere near the level as the others you mentioned. she'd be lucky to be considered a b-lister, dude.
AnthonyR89 chapter 38 . 9/15
...Doom's dangerous, and one of the most powerful mages in the Marvel universe. he is NOT, however, a superior mage to Dr. Strange. there's a reason why Strange is known as the Sorceror Supreme. granted Doom's probably on the same level as Baron Mordo or Brother Voodoo, for example, but he isn't quite the equal of Strange. especially not when Strange also has the Eye of Agamotto.
Hellspawn1804 chapter 40 . 9/15
Great chapter! But can you please update quickly?
AnthonyR89 chapter 36 . 9/15
so, two things. first, if Jin's mother was Kung Lao's sister, that makes him Lao's nephew, not cousin. second, if they're descended from the original Kung Lao, aren't they both related to Liu Kang?

also somewhat surprised (and disappointed) that you didn't have Kitana and Liu Kang going after that prick Quicksilver after the whole House of M thing.
AnthonyR89 chapter 35 . 9/14
...Ares wants revenge. on a host to the Phoenix Force. while admittedly, the Ares of ancient mythology was considered a complete fucking idiot, one not respected by the greeks, and only really came into prominence as Mars, the Marvel version's generally smarter than that.

there's very few beings that can even come close to standing a chance against the Phoenix, and Ares ain't one of them. hell, the Phoenix could probably wipe out the entire pantheon without much effort.

and at least you didn't have Cap puking alongside Stark. Cap helped liberate the camps. i doubt anything that they saw in that telepathic vision really compares to that.
AnthonyR89 chapter 27 . 9/14
"A Piece you shall have."

...Chronicles of Riddick fan, huh?

also, Kitana is a fucking idiot for allowing someone as dangerous as Shang Tsung to live.

i'm not going to quibble about Jax being the strongest (i haven't played any of the newer games all that much, to be honest, so my info is kind of outdated, there), but Luke Cage? i like him, but it doesn't change the fact that he's nothing more than a B-Lister at best. off-hand, Hulk, She-Hulk, Thing, and Juggernaut are all stronger than him. probably Colossus, as well.
AnthonyR89 chapter 23 . 9/14
yes, put the sister of the woman who killed the Black Dragons leader in a cell in the Black Dragon's fortress. that's a winning strategy to keep her alive. i don't think Shang Tsung is quite than stupid, to be honest.
AnthonyR89 chapter 21 . 9/13
dude, you dragged this little fight out far too long. another thing, enough with the references to the costumes of the fighters from the games or theme music. it doesn't really add anything to the story, and actually detracts from it by take the people reading it out of the story.

honestly, this entire story is a bit of an unorganized mess.
AnthonyR89 chapter 17 . 9/12
for a second, i thought i was going to have to bitch about Mockingbird being able to take down someone who kicked Ben Grimm's ass, heh.

on another note, if this story doesn't contain a fight between Raiden and Thor, i'm going to be disappointed.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 9/12
so, i just read a plot synopsis for Civil War II out of curiosity. other than giving me even more reason to dislike Danvers, it also pretty much re-affirmed my decision to stay away from Marvel Comics for the next decade or two. it was so fucking stupid.

this is still an entertaining read, though.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 9/12
my knowledge of the newer comics is somewhat limited. mainly because Civil War pissed me off and caused me to stop reading a few years. and has caused me to pretty much utterly despise 616 Tony Stark. caused me to dislike Danvers for beating up Carpenter in front of her daughter, but then, i never really cared for Danvers all that much to begin with. then i decided to try and catch up, starting with the X-Men, and wound up stopping again with that dumbass Mutant Messiah Complex arch. as if i needed another reason to not like Bishop...

also, while my knowledge of the more "cosmic" superheros has always been a bit fuzzy (X-Men are by far my favorite comics), i thought Richard Rider was Nova?
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 9/11
...you have Cassie joining the army in the marvel universe. the mutant, cassie. yeah, that's an intelligent decision.

also, the Rand Corporation might be successful, but it's not in the same league as Stark Enterprises or Oscorp.
I love it. but I have a request. Whenever possible,
Update
The
Fanfic