Reviews for Endless Nights
knowall7 chapter 24 . 9/15
Love this story. And I love that she got to be with them. I hope she has a chance to have a one on one experience with each of them to see what they are like on their own.
Serenitysweety chapter 24 . 8/6
So... I think we all know that this last scene was one many of us have been waiting for. At least I have for sure. I am so glad you updated so swiftly. Thank you! I love this story so far, and this last chapter was very well done. Though, it did leave me wondering what the negative emotions in the room were about. I can't say I anticipate good things coming in the near future with the men acting like that, but it's all in the storytelling and I'm excited! I'm still theorizing Serenitys actual lineage in all this and how this is all going to culminate. Though I assume I have some time before this story sees it's end. Ah! Such good work. Very beautifully descriptive, very appealing to me the aspect of polyamory and possession. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter!
Loved it once again, this was really well played out. I really hope they don't end up going to war and dieing and serenity being left on her own... at least let endy live... how many chapters are you thinking of doing?
TropicalRemix chapter 24 . 8/5
i'm surprised that she hasn't become pregnant with the amount of sex she is having with them.
Ooooo loved it, thanks for being so quick with uploading the next chapter, such a tease though! I need to see how this scene pins out! Can't wait for more
sodasgirl1 chapter 23 . 7/30
I so love this story...
dayfreshie chapter 23 . 7/30
Amazing! I love a possessive Endymion. The way she declared her love was so wonderful and hot. I can't wait for the next chapter!
jessielee14 chapter 22 . 7/23
Ooo loved it thanks for updating! I'm excited to see how the next chapter plays out, your really good with storylines, even when it wasn't a very exciting chapter you still had me enthralled. How many chapters are you thinking of doing?
SerenityMorrison chapter 20 . 7/1
I know I already pmed you. But I have read this story now three times in the last week. I love it so much and think you have done a wonderful job with it. I really hope you continue it because I would love to see where you take this amazing story to next. And I would also love to see Serenity's first time with the other generals and watch all of the relationships grow. Don't let any trolls tell you other wise, this is an AMAZING story please continue it I beg of you. It's now one of my favorites.
R3iga1004 chapter 21 . 6/30
Omg this is the best harem fic ever !
I can fell it n react it it give me so much pleasures !
Damn it its ao good I did come off a few time ~~~
The plot the charter is totaly your ~~~
I cant wait for more its totaly addicting too it read it
Each of them have their own unic way and I cant wait to read more
Tq for your hard work
Till next time
SerenityMorrison chapter 21 . 6/26
This story is amazing and I love it. PLEASE continue I want to she her with all of the others as well and see their relationships grow
sodasgirl1 chapter 21 . 4/23
loved and finally got to read a chapter with Jed and 't wait for more with generals and with Endymion
Jenna chapter 21 . 4/22
That was hot! I Hope you are doing something with kunzite soon!
Revy679 chapter 21 . 4/23
Hey Shay, thanks for the shout out! Hehe! Of course I always seem to come back to your stories, you've got talent lady! ;-) Speaking of which this chapter is very well done. I really love how you are weaving the characters together while keeping them seprate at the same time. You really are creating a kinky yet sincere atmosphere. Bravo! I'm looking forward to seeing how you write her with the other Generals. hehe
jessielee14 chapter 21 . 4/22
Always love your updates! Can't wait for more, your a brilliant writer