Reviews for What The '¤& Is Going On Here?
fffan92 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I like the basic story line, however, thier are some things that are quite confusing due to the way they were worded, and thier were a few spelling errors. Keep on writing and getting better. Best of wishes. fan92
WWT chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Wow... this is different. Way to go for being bold in a world of conformity! (lame comment, I know)
DreamTruant chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
hey whens the next chapter coming? i like
Red Dye Number Five chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Hum well this is really interesting...but like you said it could go so many ways...I think that hermione should have changed drastically as well. I also think that the Harry/Ginny paring is pretty cool but him and Draco is cool too...I suppose...Ron should be in the dark for a while and someone needs to fill him in on all thats happend later. Then Harrys um bracelet should do something...oh and one more thing Why did he start smoking...not that I object or anything. Haha well I guess one more thing I think you should continue to write but its cool if you want other people to give you chapters.

Sorry this is so long...

~Rejected~
dragonriderhp chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
hm this is interesting but in a good way - no, a great way! this story's awesome!
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
definetly interesting
Dark Angel Lady Slytherin chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
hello...

i know i'm not gonna write the whole bloody chapter but um i can sure give u some ideas...so long as i am credited for them if you use it. Harry and Ginny have ash on their faces due to cigarettes maybe... thou i don't know exaclty how it got their, hm. Draco has to get harry, make harry and ginny fake their relationship cuz harry's either bi or gay and ginnys either bi or lesbian(I have nothing againts gays or lesbo's... i have two friends who are respectivly gay and lesbian. ) hm harry should have the bracelet to do something, not to just sit there and look pretty, maybe its a special heir loom in a letter he got sent and it does something. ginny got her piercing done at a hogsmede weekend or a trip to diagon alley or sometime like that. Moldywarts isnt defeated yet but is very close to it !

oh i no harry could be wearing a tracking bracelet to either track down people or keep track of him and he doesn't know it ! make dumble* manipulative...:) and harry has the bracelet b/c moldyshorts isn't defeated yet!

lotsa luv

Lady Cassandra Slytherin

Direct heir to all four founders and Merlin.

Dark Angel
trixie chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
nice, very nice. for a minute i was really freaked out cus i thought it was gonna turn out DMRW but you saved me! thank you!
charl1e chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
really cool. i think hermiony (sp?) should have changed drastically and that ron should get majorly freeked!
henriette chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
hey could you change the plot so that Harry and Gin are in this together to make Draco and Blaise Zabine jealous?
Harry wants Draco and Gin wants Blaise?
I really what Harry and Draco to get together, only that Harry 'plays' with him for a bit, make him crazy. And PLEASE make Ron a totally dumb head.
Anyway I really like this story, H/D PLEASE : )
henriette chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
hey this story is great ist so funny, I don't get it why havn't you got more reviews it god I tell you, Please send me a mail when you update next.
Thanks
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Great story line! Harry should have his tongue and eyebrow pierced, and wear Slytherine colors! lol Keep writing!
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
ooooooo draco jelous of potter! dont worry bout the reviews u get tho as long as u got people enjoying wat u have 2 say then u have succeded in writeing. *~*kisses River*~*