Reviews for Presents
nice
MyOwnLittleWorld chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Great fic... Even though it's sad... my poor Merry and Pippin. )-:
Entmoot 2lazy2 log in chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Aw, this is still so good. Occasionally, I really like 2 read "aww" stories. 2day is Christams, and since I read this the 1st time, and saw how good it is, I've ben wanting 2 read this all day. It fits the feeling of the holiday. Again, u did an excellent job, and plz keep writing! G'bye Entmoot
purple-pippin-eater chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
that is so sweet, sorry im not good at giving out constructive critisism :( but i can say i like your story. ;)
Entmoot chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Aw, u totally rock at these stories! U r goin' down on fave author list and author alert! I luv the story. G'bye Entmoot.
Samwise the Strong chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This is a really cute story. Please write more.
MistressHolbytla chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Oh my gosh how sweet! You don't even know how touching... *sniff* I luv short sweetness! Really good job. I added this to my favorite stories. I love your quaint intensness. (Hm, is that a word? Oh well!) I'm to tired to leave any constructive criticism! Take it as a compliment! ;-)
justme chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
It is not a long time I have been started reading fanfiction, and I can say there is a lot of crap in it...but sometimes you just find such a nice little jewel as this story...

thank you for sharing!

That is what I like: simple, but at the same time meaningful. And so close (in my opinion) to the book and to Tolkien's characters. I have read other very good stories, but I thought they sometimes went way too far from that.
jeanster chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
I love this one! Very touching and moving. Well-written, too. Years ago before I ever heard of the tradition of the person whose birthday it was to give presents to the guests, a co-worker came in one day and provided lunch for everyone at work. And she was a great cook. She said back home that was the tradition.
Amaia chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
great fic, i loved the original idea, and the sweet ending.
Aruraya chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Aww, so cute! I love the theme, and that Merry remembered Pippin's embrace. The tradition this started finished off the story perfectly. This is really sweet! Good job! Hey, it's my half-birthay! I've been 13-and-a-half for eight minutes already! *gives Merfy Merry and Pippin plushies!* Yay!
corie chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
aww,i like that.
Angeli chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Oh, that's so sweet! How beautiful. And you did stay very true to the book, especially with the fact that a hobbit who is celebrating a birthday gives out presents instead of receiving them. That's a detail many would have probably overlooked. Very nice!
Pansy Chubb chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Very nice little story. Very enjoyable. I like the ending, with the present exchanges.
Ninie-san chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Oh... cute! Very original!