Reviews for Phantom Rose
Oerba-yun-Vex chapter 15 . 5/11
harry potter reference! pmsl, loving it
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 18 . 4/25
I'm going to pause here for the night, but so far I'm glad I took a second chance at this story, it may lack the details I like in other stories, but its really fluffy but also enough plot to get someplace~
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 9 . 4/25
Well...thats one way to tie all the first pairings right away~ I always enjoy decent BlakeXRuby pairings, they generally feel similar in some regard, but thats because its just the best way to make it work~
MageTGM chapter 16 . 4/11
all dee adorkable fluff
booman118800 chapter 18 . 3/15
NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 41 . 11/17/2017
I was really moved by Jaune’s funeral, oh wait that didn’t happen. Asl how did she kill Ozpin without the rest of the maiden powers? Remember she could barely hold of Goodwhitch as she was, Ozpin should have kicked her ass. Overall though I enjoyed the story very much and have added it to my favorites. Looking forward to more of you stories.
Mechtogan chapter 30 . 11/15/2017
blake yang is going to kill you after she finds out
enji-benjy chapter 41 . 11/8/2017
This has been a great story and I hope you get your muse back so we get part 2!
Salamence989 chapter 41 . 11/2/2017
NOOOOOOOO poor Jaune, I guess no arkos
jumpingninjo chapter 41 . 11/2/2017
well 8m glad I gave this another chance I really thought you were going to push may on them but you didn't you are actually letting then get know each other and I fucking love it I really want to see them get together so I can't wait for part 2
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 41 . 11/2/2017
Great update! Thanks :D
EndlessChains chapter 41 . 11/2/2017
A well done chapter. A good aftermath of the invasion and learning about the deaths of some of the characters. Now it is time for them all to advance forward as a plan comes to mind with the help of Qrow. The explanation of their plan was nicely done. Now it is off to find May and head to Menagerie for Ruby and Blake. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Nagaichi chapter 41 . 11/1/2017
Freaking awesome!,,,
Jack Inqu chapter 41 . 11/1/2017
Still a grim (if not Grimm) situation, but lighter than it was in canon.

As you said, this story wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it and I look forward to more, whenever you get around to it. In the meantime, perhaps I'll check out your other stories.

And yes, f*ck Adam. I'm still holding out hope that Sienna survived somehow, but it's not looking good right now. And I really want to know what Hazel is all about; he's the one member of Salem's group that I can't figure out.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
ILikeHotDogs chapter 41 . 11/1/2017
Ending. Me sad. Can’t wait for part two.