Reviews for Impulse
ShipsMariChat chapter 19 . 6/28
Wow I enjoyed this sooooooo much i love it! You described them so well and the fact that adrien KNOWS! Aghhh i cant! Please dont abandon this story... Im sure your next chapter is going to be even better... Thanks for writing this story...!
allen Vth chapter 19 . 6/21
There's no turning back. Everything that's happened between them, with identities on and off, is something now Marinette has to confront. Adrien already knows alot, but how will Marinette handle this? She'll probably have a mental breakdown that she shared an intimate moment with Chat/Adrien.
3vuep chapter 19 . 6/17
I need the next chapter!
3vuep chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm really enjoying this story. Your grammar and prose is amazing. You keep your tense consistent which makes reading such a breeze, I love it! Your style is beautiful and perfect! True talent.
OMGGGGGGGG! GAAAAAAAHHHH! please update soon! That was an AMAZING chapter!
QuintessenceNevermore chapter 1 . 5/6
I like the plot, but this story is told in present-tense. It's annoying because stories are usually told in past-tense. If you aren't fluent in English, then maybe you should get a beta-reader to help you. If you are fluent in English, this style isn't very good.
Lovely Ventures chapter 19 . 4/24
Another fantastic chapter that has me on the edge of my seat. Can’t wait for the next one.
EtoileEyes chapter 19 . 4/16
Wow after that chapter full of stress and no sleep and Adrien's "its mine" line, I'm betting on Marinette passing out. Can't wait to see where you take this next.
Lilly-Belle chapter 19 . 4/11
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MAN I'M DYING TO READ MORE!
I just wanted to say that it was an absolute pleasure reading this fanfic, and I very much look forward to your next update. Very beautifully and descriptively written, I could not sleep last night until I read all of your chapters.
Zmeiss chapter 19 . 4/11
Oh my God! Oh my God! Poor Adrian ... a little bit more, and he will start beating his head on all nearby surfaces. Poor, poor, poor Adrian. And yes, I understand that it's actually not funny that the characters to hell have become entangled in their square, but ... God, that's incredible! Author, you are just a magician. Please, I beg you, just keep writing this, bring them to the logical fin, not even to sex - just before the fin. Such an unbelievably magnificent canonical story simply can not be left unfinished!
MikoGoddess chapter 19 . 4/10
It's been long enough I can't remember the details of what happened before. That didn't stop me from being riveted through this chapter. I'm worried for Marinette's reaction! I hope she'll be at least a little reasonable. Can't wait to read the next part, and I hope things have smoothed out in your life.
D.Mentor chapter 19 . 4/10
A great story so far. Thank you for writing.
Anonymous Person chapter 19 . 4/4
This is is ridiculous. Chat Noir knows that Ladybug is Marinette and Marinette has pretty much guessed that Chat Noir is Adrien. Both of them are over complicating the situation since neither of them are willing to confront the other about their suspicions even though it's deadly obvious that in one way or another they love each other. In a definitely more than platonic way. That is why I'm finding this ridiculous.
I wonder, have you heard of an anime called Kimi ni Todoke? Honestly this is kind of reminding me of that because that anime managed to spend about 50 episodes before the two protagonists finally confessed to each other. Frankly, by the end of the second season they still hadn't kissed but at least were a definite couple. Although I have to applaud the show for being an undeniable shojo anime while managing to never have the main couple kiss.
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 19 . 4/4
Oh my, that was a huge tease of the big reveal!? Completely worth the wait if yes!