Reviews for Impulse
Guest chapter 18 . 21h
Hey, I’m in love with this story! Quick note though, you write “the La Pagode” multiple times, and since “la” means “the” it sounds a bit off. It’s like saying “the The Beatles.” Just thought I’d point it out. Ugh this entire story is so frustrating though, you’re doing a fantastic job with that! The amount of self-cockblocking on Adrien’s part is ridiculous and I am suffering and it’s beautiful and I cannot wait to read the next chapter. At least Marinette got a little closer to figuring it out!
Really good loved it. You should make more than 18 chapters.
mayuralover chapter 18 . 12/2
Well worth the wait! She's getting an idea and I honestly can't wait for the reveal. He wants her to know-to do away with the secrets! Thanks for this.
Ketsui Tasogare chapter 18 . 12/1
Wow, Adrien sure got himself into a huge mess-applause to him for not being caught (well almost because of Alix) but still, really great chapter. There's still a lot of tension between them, can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Ketsui Tasogare chapter 17 . 11/30
Wow, this chapter was just spectacular. The intimacy between them was just brilliantly done and super engaging like so terrible for Chat when he was being crushed by his guilt then his lady soothed and they both ended up showing their love. Loved it!
lillykleaf chapter 18 . 11/30
This story is amazing! Keep it up. These chapters are well worth any wait.
marauderluverz chapter 18 . 11/30
So im super bummed that ive caught up to yiur most recent chapter but i have been loving this story so much and cant wait for the next update! I want her to know who he is so badly!
marauderluverz chapter 17 . 11/30
Omg! Such a crazy chapter full of so many different emotions! But such an interesting development.
Aehrie chapter 18 . 11/30
Oh my gosh! I could not put my phone down! I LOVE this! So good! Please update soon!
marauderluverz chapter 16 . 11/30
Woot! Cant wait to keep reading!
marauderluverz chapter 15 . 11/30
Aaaaah! No! Lol. I need more! Omg! Im freaking out over here. Luckily next chapter is already posted.
marauderluverz chapter 14 . 11/30
Duhn duhn duhn! So excited for the next chapter! Wonderful story!
marauderluverz chapter 13 . 11/30
This was another great chapter! Lots of sweet/sad moments between them and i loved all of it!
marauderluverz chapter 12 . 11/30
Another great chapter. I feel so frustrated with both of them. Get a move on with confessing! Lol! Great job!
marauderluverz chapter 11 . 11/30
Ugh! Im loving this but i want them to be together already! Hurry up chat and ladybug!