Reviews for Impulse
PLEASE UPDATE! This is my second time reading this story and I NEED to know what happens next!
Neeeeeeed more nooowwwww, that's just cruel to leave it on a cliffhanger like that.
wow
this was so good!
i can’t believe i discovered this in 2018 and ik it’s a long shot but PLEASE continue the story! The accuracy of the portrayals of Adrien and Mari is almost scary but definitely refreshing to say the least. Just know that if you continue the story you have one garunteeded reader!
Glimare chapter 19 . 7/29
Long and intense! Yikes! Well, looking forward to the conclusion in... three chapters? THat's my guess. Keep it going! I wanna see how they fix this mess. :D
sweetXDmelody chapter 19 . 7/28
Well I loved it! And that final was perfect! And the phone call!
Krispod chapter 19 . 7/27
This is an awesome story! I can’t wait to see how you take it next!
Malkharah chapter 19 . 7/18
Oh, what a painful place to stop it! I love your writing, you weave the most magnificent hooks into every word choice and just keep pulling and pulling me through. It's inspirational.

I look forward to your next installment, and I hope things start going your way again. Take care and keep up the fantastic work!
ShipsMariChat chapter 19 . 6/28
Wow I enjoyed this sooooooo much i love it! You described them so well and the fact that adrien KNOWS! Aghhh i cant! Please dont abandon this story... Im sure your next chapter is going to be even better... Thanks for writing this story...!
allen Vth chapter 19 . 6/21
There's no turning back. Everything that's happened between them, with identities on and off, is something now Marinette has to confront. Adrien already knows alot, but how will Marinette handle this? She'll probably have a mental breakdown that she shared an intimate moment with Chat/Adrien.
3vuep chapter 19 . 6/17
I need the next chapter!
3vuep chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm really enjoying this story. Your grammar and prose is amazing. You keep your tense consistent which makes reading such a breeze, I love it! Your style is beautiful and perfect! True talent.
OMGGGGGGGG! GAAAAAAAHHHH! please update soon! That was an AMAZING chapter!
QuintessenceNevermore chapter 1 . 5/6
I like the plot, but this story is told in present-tense. It's annoying because stories are usually told in past-tense. If you aren't fluent in English, then maybe you should get a beta-reader to help you. If you are fluent in English, this style isn't very good.
Lovely Ventures chapter 19 . 4/24
Another fantastic chapter that has me on the edge of my seat. Can’t wait for the next one.