Reviews for Star Wars: A New Force Awakens
da Pomeranian chapter 16 . 9/18
keep up the great work. look forward to the next chapter.
It's been confirmed... Episode IX concludes the Skywalker saga... (Sigh)...
Star Wars: The Clone Wars IS BACK, BABY! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Desiree J chapter 16 . 7/20
Will Mara ever get back to her own demintion? I don’t think Mara would actually give up on seeing her Ben and Luke again. Pls update soon.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 16 . 7/14
I really do prefer your work here on Luke's reaction to Ben's betrayal, including as to why we never really see the Knights of Ren. Also a decent explanation as to WHY there was that map to Luke.

Really like seeing Rey being mentored, including a more responsible one than Luke as she is actually taught more on WHY embracing the Darkness is a Bad Idea.

Galaxy in motion and in a believable way, and hopefully Poe will get his wake-up call. That was actually something I appreciated about Last Jedi, as it drives home that desperate gambles by small teams/squads are actually generally not going to work.

Good to see Finn helping. I recommend to you "How to Save Your Transports: Explain" by MueraRashaye on AO3. It goes more into his character, as well as Vice-Admiral Holdo actually doing her job properly.

Looking forward to more! :-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 14 . 7/14
Unless I missed something, how did no one know the possibility that Luke had a daughter who escaped, much less recognize Rey as such?

Really appreciate you showing more of what happened between films. The Last Jedi made it seem like the entire Republic had just crumbled without a whisper...

Very believable interaction between Luke and Mara
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 13 . 7/14
Good bit on having to learn how to deal with attachments. Especially since it DID have a role to play in the fall of the previous Order. Of course, this time the Jedi are there supporting each other
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 7/14
Awesome fight between Mara and Kylo Ren (and that the AU meant he was fresher was a nice touch). Great work as she drives home just what being Vader means, and outclasses him.

Personally, I prefer the idea that Rey is born from a humble birth. One of the failings of Star Wars, EU and later films, is that basically relying upon just a few families to keep saving the day keeps seeming like a dynasty... We do not see enough, except with Timothy Zahn, of democracy actually working. Mostly just a few people connected to the military or the Fringe handling it, while the politicians are short-sighted and/or corrupt. Not to mention that Lando and Karrade had to engage in serial blackmail to swing that one election...
I digress. So yeah, I like the idea of Rey being a non-Solo and non-Skywalker. However, how you did it here was both very nice, and very beautiful. Not to mention raising an air of mystery that Mara is determined to solve...
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 7/14
Awesome last line from Mara!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 9 . 7/14
More believable with Pharma here. Also, nice job on your OCs. They have a decent balance to them so they do not take too grand a position, while offering useful questions and perspectives for the audience. Also believable that the Order would keep recruiting
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 7/14
Feel your explanation for how they got through the shield was more coherent than the films
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 7/14
A very original and much-needed story that melds the two universes together in a believable manner! :-D
Excellent work with Mara, and I also really like your bit with R2D2 at the end. Not only is he remaining awesome, you are also showing HOW he pulls it off :-)
Hlpur chapter 15 . 6/26
Nutty Buddy, your version is so much better than what they fobbed off on us, please finish.
Hlpur chapter 16 . 6/11
Love the story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
CG chapter 16 . 4/22
There is a casting rumor on the internet for Star Wars: Episode IX involving "a female lead, 40-50 years old, to play the role of 'MARA.'" Cross your fingers and pray every day that this rumor will somehow turn out to be true...