Reviews for Target
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Most intriguing! I dig the concept and narrative style. Your prose is full of specific detail, the action and varied POV is fluid, and the plot is clever, as are the characters. I like and know these people - Mustang's tribe - and am delighted to discover how this AU shapes them into familiar-yet-nuanced players.

Thanks for sharing. I will be following this story!
MasterQwertster chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Roy is going to have trouble with those boys if he's not careful. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
This is great! Please continue.
Mother Of The Universe chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
I want to know the answer to the chain of mysteries! Continue with this story, please, I've been enjoying it, and I know it's been a while since you last updated, but try to update soon please! I wanna know how this story goes!
Constellation112 chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
My first thought was "This is such a nice AU" and then "Is Hughes gonna die again?"
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
I love the idea that Roy hoards people. XD It makes so much sense! HA!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
HA! I love how you capture Edwards's personality in such a brief scene. I think you did a great job with that. I would love to see more of how you portray Alphonse too.

It will be interesting to see if Edward is in league with Roy too, or if he has his own agenda that makes him so wary of being used by Bradley. Hmm.
Takahiro Kisaki chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Hi!
I like your work and would love to see more of it ;)
Looking forward for your next update ;D
Monica Moss chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
It's so cute, I'm melting. Love this story.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Ooh! I'm really excited about this now. :) I love Hughes. I just hope he doesn't die here... -_-

Are Ed and Al going to be part of this fic at all? I would love to see that. Either as dragons themselves? Or maybe slayers? Or are they the 'other resources' Bradley mentioned?

I'm excited to see where you take this. It's an awesome beginning!
small helm chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Interesting premise. Roy is so a dragon, head-cannon accepted.
nona chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Ah i love fantasy aus! there needs to be more! especially with royai! I was sad to see that this was labeled as complete. Dragon!Roy seems interesting. And you're a wonderful author and i love the way you write Riza. I'm curious about this world and would love to read more about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Nice!
Monica Moss chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I like this idea. Is that forbidden love I sense coming up?
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I like the idea so far. :) It's nicely written and I'm curious to see what happens.