Reviews for Target
Mother Of The Universe chapter 5 . 6/19
I want to know the answer to the chain of mysteries! Continue with this story, please, I've been enjoying it, and I know it's been a while since you last updated, but try to update soon please! I wanna know how this story goes!
Nicholls37 chapter 5 . 2/11
My first thought was "This is such a nice AU" and then "Is Hughes gonna die again?"
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 5 . 1/17
I love the idea that Roy hoards people. XD It makes so much sense! HA!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
HA! I love how you capture Edwards's personality in such a brief scene. I think you did a great job with that. I would love to see more of how you portray Alphonse too.

It will be interesting to see if Edward is in league with Roy too, or if he has his own agenda that makes him so wary of being used by Bradley. Hmm.
SanadaJoZhao chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Hi!
I like your work and would love to see more of it ;)
Looking forward for your next update ;D
Monica Moss chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
It's so cute, I'm melting. Love this story.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Ooh! I'm really excited about this now. :) I love Hughes. I just hope he doesn't die here... -_-

Are Ed and Al going to be part of this fic at all? I would love to see that. Either as dragons themselves? Or maybe slayers? Or are they the 'other resources' Bradley mentioned?

I'm excited to see where you take this. It's an awesome beginning!
small helm chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Interesting premise. Roy is so a dragon, head-cannon accepted.
nona chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Ah i love fantasy aus! there needs to be more! especially with royai! I was sad to see that this was labeled as complete. Dragon!Roy seems interesting. And you're a wonderful author and i love the way you write Riza. I'm curious about this world and would love to read more about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Nice!
Monica Moss chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I like this idea. Is that forbidden love I sense coming up?
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I like the idea so far. :) It's nicely written and I'm curious to see what happens.
MasterQwertster chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
This looks good! Please continue it.