Reviews for The Thir13enth Ghost: The Ocularis
Thrifty Sara chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Fantastic. I'm not surprised that this re-write turned out so well. You knew that movie so ridiculously well. I'm very curious as to what happens from here.
Animal Mongoose chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
Love it! Can't wait to read the 3rd!
Nightfyre chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
good so far, so its your version of Thir13en Ghosts, huh? AND NO KATHY! no.. I was hoping she'd be on there... oh well... Good job!
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
WOW That was TUFF!(Cool..Ivebeen watching and reading to much Outsiders) This is real great story! You should make a sequil!
Hekasha chapter 13 . 2/19/2004
Hey there!
Oh my gosh! This story is so well done! The writing is so sophisticated, and it portrays real emotion. You captured the characters perfectly, and your original characters are extremely well-conceived. I loved the idea for the storyline, elliminating some characters and filling in their roles. That's so cool, and nobody's ever done it before. At the beginning I thought, "She'll never pull this off," but I was wrong. You did it better than I ever expected, and I'm gonna go and read your next one right now! Good job hun, and hurray for Dennis fics!
whatsittoya chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
You used Eyelyn from House On Haunted Hill! Why?
omar-champ123 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
i liked it it was really good
Darcy101 chapter 13 . 9/14/2003
hey! great stories! just read them and can't wait till the sequel! I'm really really glad Dennis didn't die and hate stories without him because he's dead (it's just not right!) keep up the good work.
Pilar Sama aka Gecko chapter 13 . 7/21/2003
M. Good story. Good ending. Even the ending credits were good.

Peace
catiepie182002 chapter 13 . 7/11/2003
God, you're amazing, you know that, right? I again found myself crying at the end. Somehow, your stories touch me in a way nothing ever has before, and I thank you for that. You're a great writer and an awesome friend:)
The Jackal4 chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
ho ho! i love that "sounds cozy..." line! lol that does sounds like what dennis would say. anyways, i would really like to thank ya for giving me a review. YEs! i finally got a reason to continue to keep write. but ur story is the bomb! i love how u put dennis and evy into the position of authur in the original story. sweet! keep writting please
BabyNikita chapter 10 . 4/14/2003
I can't wait until you update this fic and the scream one. Their my favs.

Kerry
Live-Love-Learn chapter 10 . 4/7/2003
Dude, you need to continue...please? I mean I luv it, after all Dennis is the hottest guy. Lol. I luv when he can be center of attention. .

TG-E
Mangolia-kiss chapter 10 . 3/9/2003
Oh, I like this chapter too. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thrifty Sara chapter 10 . 3/9/2003
ROCK ON! I love it. I love it i love it I love it. I must go and update my 13 ghosts fic. Cant wait to read more. Im so proud that u didnt make the story only 10 chapters. I must go write!