Reviews for Baby's First Trip
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That's so cute.
Entmoot chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Oh, that wuz so good! I luved it! I don't have nething else 2 tell u but that is 1 good story. Good job. G'bye, Entmoot.
jeanster chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Adorable story! This is the first one I've come across where Pippin is a baby. I recall reading one somewhere in where Legolas was a cute toddler. Great job with this fic!
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
wow, this was adorable! So sweet, so gentle and hobbity, and completely in character. I always like seeing little vignettes like this, especially when they're as well done as this. Thank you.
poppy chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Oh wow! This was so cute! I love it!

Is there going to be any more to it?
veruwen chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
thank you so much for writing these. i think you probably write the best merry and pippin stories i have ever seen. please don't stop!
Elf of Sirannon chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Awwwww!

That is the sweetest most adorable thing I've read in ages. I love baby hobbit stories.

And I love the quip about "He's not very useful". Poor Pippin, always to be labelled unuseful.
shakespeare2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
that was soooo sweet! but i thought that all four hobbits were rather close in age. and were was sam during all this. and just how old was frodo. other than confusing me a little and moking me actually want to read the lotr appendix (whew did i just say that it must have been my other half talking) great story!
shirebound chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love your fics! This one is just as sweet as the others. The relationship between Merry and Frodo is wonderful. I look forward to even more terrific tales from you.
Ivory Tower chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
A wonderful story! You must do a sequel!
hlgksdfh chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
aw, that story was so cute! The best little Pippin and Merry story I've ever read, certainly.

TTT rocks!