Reviews for Pen Pals
Blistful2006 chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
Omg this story gave me all the feels and had me smiling and teary eyes for that sweet ending. You wrote a beautiful story of them growing together, stupid mistakes made and finally a sweet love in the end. It was perfect thank you.
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
Beautiful! You brought tears to my eyes!
Lostred Rose chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
️️️️️️️
crazybookgirl001 chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Omg I really wanted to punch Jasper for being an idiot when started going out with Lucy, but now I just want to kill Alec and Lucy... anyway, great story!
Katrxna chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
I LOVE THIS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Sassyvampmama chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
So sweet, thanks for sharing.
Forever Silent Girl chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
OMG I love you! You are the most awesome person ever for writing this. Thank you so much!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
What a lovely story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Midnight Rose 0498 chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
THIS STORY MADE ME CRY. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
AnneValkyria chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I hate doing research. The way I see it I’m writing fanfiction, so it shouldn’t matter if I get my facts straight or not.
But when it comes to the easy things, like calculating how old Jasper would have been the year Johnny Cash died if he was turning 15 2012... I would have checked, or wrote something along the lines of “I was too young when he died”. But that’s me

Great job otherwise, liking this so far
The Original Miss Darling chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
I love it. Best so far. I fell in love right along side them.
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
I don't know about Ifyouweremine, but I'd say this was a great story. Thank you Ifyouweremine for the prompt suggestion. Thank you AbbyMickey24 for giving a connection through a disconnected way of meeting. I know that sounds silly, but with e-mailing and texting, we aren't as connected these days. Maybe the better word is distant or personable. I don't know right now, but I do know that this story was fun and not as distant as I thought it would feel, or seem. Thank you. :D
Bell 1 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
YEA! Awwwwww... that is so sweet and special. About time they pulled their heads out and "manned up". :D
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
I'm going to be honest. I had a hard time starting this story based on the title and summary with the thoughts of "Ugh... back and forth disconnected communication, not so exciting". HOWEVER, as usually, you made it into something fun, enticing, and eager to read. :D The crazy thing is, I knew better. I knew the story would be better than the title and summary.

Based on the fact I am actually commenting on the first chapter instead of waiting to read the entire thing says a lot. :)

I am now eagerly looking forward to their disconnected communications, which feel pretty connected now. :D On to the next chapter.
MrsMajorJ chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
I love it, love it, love it! (my computer finally let me log in) and I've just reread the whole thing. I love it.