Reviews for Inside a water bubble
Nena-Uchiha22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
OMG! your writign skills are amazing, haha If you didn't write you were italian I SWEAR! I wouldn't have noticed!

Thanks for writing, you're amazing!

English is not my first language either so I totally understand ya, though I lived in the US for a long (just got back to my country). haha, but my writing skills are not like yours... You definitely ruck... I should improve... /

thx 4 writing it!
LittleKuroNeko-nyan chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
wow! U're english is really god!

But how much do u know about mutes mostly? Sorry for asking but i'm a mute as well. ."
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
keep up the good work on your story
random unknown fangirl chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
YAY! For once Kiki isn't evil/annoying/ect in an InuKag fic! That something different!
Funereal chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Okay, that was... interesting. D
Inu-samasCrystaru chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Wow...I must say I am impressed! Your grasp of the English language is better than most of the people I know in town! I can only hope to be as good with the languages that I am studing. Anywho, Wonderful story. Bravo!
numyummy chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
one thing to say. KYA! I LOVE THIS STORY! im also glad that nothing happened with kikyou. that would have sucked.
Kouga's Archi chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
Not bad
Sessho's Gal chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
love it
Sessho's Gal chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
great chapter i love it
Raine44354 chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
i really liked it it was so cute. i read something like it but both kagome and inuyasha couldnt speak. it was really good, but i cant remember the name gomen well bye!

oh... ya...

Inu ears are so KAWAII!
errr chapter 6 . 11/4/2005
M... good work there! And ur English is terrific, even though it has a few spelling errors, but I think it's terrific anyways! Hee! Keep up the good work!

muahxx
Sessho's Gal chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
love it
PHAR-LAP chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
even if you are italian, that is no reason to criticize your work. It is very good, and I already like it, and I'm only on the first chapter. Don't give up writing. You're ideas are very good.

PHAR-LAP
Inuyasha chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
i loved ur story. ur spelling was a little off, but was as close to the real word as possible! and u translated it too! one thing: limes scare me O_o; but other than that, it was awsome! and u know a couple of langauges too. thats harder than it sounds ::gets back to How To Read and Speak Japanese book::