Reviews for Kim Possible: Shadow Plays
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
this is seriously awesome, love the plot and the action and your writing skills are totally amazing. but you said 3 months till we start seeing some chapters from the sequel and so far, its been 4 months more than 3 months, leaving us with 7 months without an update :'( I hope you are still around and will update before the year is out. thanks
Aceina chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
very interesting story so far im guessing either WWEE Senoir or a suddenly comptent draken is the big bad
Aceina chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
shego wants ICEland not greenland they even made a joke about it not being the green one in the show
gerbilHunter chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
Expletive! Expletive again, and another expletive! Expletives squared and cubed! Cliffhanger, two to three months, no big. Uh huh.

So, I had to wonder why the women were driving Shego's car, knowing that they had been found. If their adversary found the apartment, there was a good chance he had their vehicle, as well.

Also, given that whoever it was had just made a fine old serious attempt to kill the both of them, why was Shego left alive, and Kim only taken? A missile was no taser or pepper spray; the assailants had to assume the women would be killed.

And Ron has teleportation powers. I wonder if whoever it is has taken that into account? How could he know? Yori must be a touch peeved here. I suspect that she would like to be along on the rescue mission.

Other than those puzzling points mentioned above, the plot is nicely wound, the tension is nicely wound, and I will be waiting for the next part.
Amateraszu chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
great cliff hanger, looking forward to the sequel
keep up the great work
Amateraszu chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
great twist, looking forward to seeing how the final chapters play out
gerbilHunter chapter 14 . 4/23/2016
Great chapter, both this and the last. The story is proceeding well, and we finally got to the KiGo for which we've all been waiting. The plots seem to be coming together, the players sorting themselves out. I'm pretty sure I'm missing some points, but I don't have time to go back and re-read the entire thing.

I like the way the pair handle their obvious attraction. The bit about Shego being unsure if some of her attraction is due to that part of her that wants a way to crush Kimmie seems far-fetched, but I can see Shego being concerned. She knows her own darkness.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Alan Sanders chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
Hurry up, PLEASE!
Clutch28 chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
A bullshit reason for Kim to basically flake on her best friend/boyfriend that she's known practically most of her life.

I do love when Kigo writers jump through hoops to get this pairing to work, when if you actually look a the reasons used more often then not, like here it's so illogical it's not funny.
deadpool chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
Dear author
There is not many story about yori and ron. If you want to make a story like yori give birth to a baby named hana. Sensei would give this baby to ron family This time ron and kim weren't boyfriend and girlfriends because they didn't went to prom where they kiss. Ron would realize that Hana is his daughter and he know hana's mom is so he went to japan and train their and keep this hana parentage secret from kim possible. Ron and yori would become very young parents but they love their daughter. Can you try this please please please please
sladescyth chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
yeah Kigo
I liked the two Joker references
overall good chapter
Amateraszu chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
awesome chapter
looking forward to next chapters
Khaled.63 chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
Keep it up
Amateraszu chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
great chapter
really excited to seeing how this plays out
gerbilHunter chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Wheels within wheels.

Only time for a hit-and-run review, I'm afraid. All quite well done, and the plot twists are intriguing. I can't quite recall, but I don't think Kim had realized that Shego is a lesbian before; Sapphire kind of let that slip, didn't she?

I thought Shego was a bit too forthcoming with Senior about her relationship with Kim; that was a bit out of character and felt awkward.

Kim having to deal with her inner monster is also interesting. Bonnie was probably right to want to blow the incoming Cerberus people out of the air. Sometimes, violence really is the answer.

Looking forward to more.