Reviews for A fox on the road to sucess
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 7/8
awesome so far!
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
But WAIT why is he 15?!
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Omfg. i'M SCREAMING. That little slip up by Naruto and the conclusions Sarutobi drew from it. Oh my God IRUKAAAA I wonder what he'd think about it. XD
Cortyee chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
I like this a lot
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
I love the promise of this story (and what's been written so far)! :D I really hope you continue it sometime. Naruto, Shikamaru, and Shino make such a great team! (And I love the idea of them being together.)
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I love Naruto's little slip up and how Hiruzen thinks that Iruka is 'teaching' Naruto about sex. :)
meshou storm chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
This is really good. I hope you come back to it.
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
AWESOME STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I NEED MORE!
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I truly hope you manage to find the plot bunny for this story again soon. It is shaping up to be a fantastic story and I would hate to see it relegated to permanent hiatus status.
ice-liger chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
This is a really great story! Are you going to update soon? I can't wait to see what happens with the wave mission.
SupernaturalHearts chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
I cannot wait for the next chapter, I don't know how I ever managed to miss this but I love how you've gone about improving Naruto (it's fairly realistic and not over done) and the pairing is one that is not often done and I love all of it.
Blue-Potter-Black chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Excuse me when are you up the next charper?
ytygr chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This story shows great promise I hope you continue it! Tho I am curious as to why you up aged everyone but I can work with that it's not much of a difference anyway?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Im in love with this story so far. Gothic-Angel343 (My actual user name)
Faery66 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016